[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need an ESPN league expert to answer question about draft room

oklaboy1

Hello all,

I need someone who is an expert with the ESPN leagues. I am the commissioner of a league over there and have a team that has 2 people. They live in different cities but both want to be able to take part in the draft. Does anyone know if it is possible to have 2 members of the same team be able to log into the draft at the same time? I have been experimenting with the mock drafts and everytime I try to log into multiple devices one of the devices gets booted off. Is there a way that one of them can log in as the primary user and the other log in so they will be able to see what is going on? if you have different emails assigned will they both be able to enter the draft room? thx

I also have a question for someone who is an expert with the ESPN leagues... Our league just switched to ESPN this year.

As the commissioner, will I have control capabilities in the draft to suspend the draft and back out picks if necessary. I'm assuming I will have full control over the draft, but cannot find any specifics on what controls a commissioner has....

I also have a question for someone who is an expert with the ESPN leagues... Our league just switched to ESPN this year.

As the commissioner, will I have control capabilities in the draft to suspend the draft and back out picks if necessary. I'm assuming I will have full control over the draft, but cannot find any specifics on what controls a commissioner has....

#1, We have been using ESPN for years and I do believe two different owners can log into the draft independently. While one owner cannot access the draft from multiple devices, two separate owners can log into the draft room. That said, you have to go into the "league" tab and click on the "members" sub-menu and click "add 2nd owner". Then hit submit and it will send an invite to the new owner. BEWARE: Do this before the draft starts or long before, as the owner will need to accept the invitation before the draft starts.

#2. When you log into the draft room as Commissioner, there is a tab for "league manager". you can 'Pause" the draft once it starts, take control of any team and pick players for them, and reverse or "roll back" picks if someone makes a mistake. Beware, you need to click on the player you want to roll back and it will ask you to confirm what you want to roll back. Pay attention, as one year we reset the entire the draft by rolling back all picks. It was a nightmare.

• Like 1