[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is MFL down?

FWmaker

Yahoo working fine. Still free too

One of these years... Problem for me is no option for a slow draft. Used Yahoo for a league and ended up needed to form a best ball league on MFL to handle the draft which I'll then transfer over the results of onto Yahoo.

Yahoo working fine. Still free too

You and me brother - the two of us hate MFL. I get the purpose for these big dynasty and IDP leagues. But for a standard yearly redraft like 'Elite' or the Message Board League(s) - so there is no way to do a slow draft. I get that too - but what about an email draft with a google drive doc? Is that not what we're already doing - just with a pretty interface? The only difference is we paid $70 or whatever it is so we can have some cool looking background.

OK - I'm off my soapbox - sure to get back on it at some point this season. :)

You and me brother - the two of us hate MFL. I get the purpose for these big dynasty and IDP leagues. But for a standard yearly redraft like 'Elite' or the Message Board League(s) - so there is no way to do a slow draft. I get that too - but what about an email draft with a google drive doc? Is that not what we're already doing - just with a pretty interface? The only difference is we paid $70 or whatever it is so we can have some cool looking background.

OK - I'm off my soapbox - sure to get back on it at some point this season. :)

I would just hate to have to load 10 different leagues from a google doc into 10 different leagues on Yahoo. :wacko:

• Like 1

I would just hate to have to load 10 different leagues from a google doc into 10 different leagues on Yahoo. :wacko:

It's no different than the commissioner having to enter everyone's team into the league site after everyone gets together for a live in person draft - but I get it though. You run a lot of leagues - it would suck to have to enter all those teams/leagues manually. I'm a penny pincher though - to me for a yearly redraft, MFL is not worth the price of admission but it's not my league. I'll bitch about it but I'll come back and happily donate to the cause every year.

Edited by Shorttynaz