[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my team...undoubted champion

14 team, .5 ppr, idp and ret yards count. Note, thru trades i acquired 5 first rd picks

Qb-russel wilson

Wr- mike evans

Wr-keenan allen

Wr-amari cooper

Rb-todd gurley

Rb-adrian peterson

Te-zach miller

Flex-leveon bell

K-steven haushka

De-dante fowler

Dt-jurrel casey

Lb-jadeveon clowney

Lb-kelvin shepheard

Cb-cyrus jones

Db-patrick peterson

D-jonathan cyprien

Bn-gio bernard

Bn-devin funchess

Bn-tajae sharpe

Bn-alfred moreis

Bb-laquon treadwell

Thoughts?

I was going to say exactly this.

What did you think people would say?

Just gloating?

Moreso wondering if there is something that i am overlooking as even tho its really not a reliable summary, yahoo gave me a poor draft grade and projects me as 6th place. Personally i find this to be a winning team, if not top 3, so im curious if there is something im overlooking despite those draft summaries being crap

Moreso wondering if there is something that i am overlooking as even tho its really not a reliable summary, yahoo gave me a poor draft grade and projects me as 6th place. Personally i find this to be a winning team, if not top 3, so im curious if there is something im overlooking despite those draft summaries being crap

Yeah those draft summaries are awful

Yea.. How did you land 5 first rounders?

3-traded obj and my 9th for mike evans and his 1st

4-traded my 2nd and 4th rd for his 1st and 10th

8-my deligated 1st rd pick

11-traded my 2016 3rd and 2017 1st for his 2016 1st and 2017 3rd

14-traded my 2015 2nd and 2016 7th for his 2015 4th and 2016 1st (obv this trade was done prior to last season)

We allow trading if picks and keepers and whatnot in my league and i almost won in 2014 and ended up trading my 1st rd pick and keeper (cobb) away during the 2014 season to improve my team that season and eventually lost in the semis, so going into last season with no keeper and no rd 1, ended up on the opposite spectrum and selling my team to improve for this season and still finished 6th place, so thats how i got them