[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Antonio Brown trade proposal ?

k_23

Owner of Antonio Brown at Draft tonight said he would trade me:

Antonio Brown for Keenan Allen and Amari Cooper

Thoughts 10 team ppr. Or offer one of the 2 wrs Allen or Cooper, and Carlos Hyde? He is alitte weak at rb?

My team wrs Allen, Cooper, Michael Floyd, Josh Gordon, Devin Funchess, Sammie Coates Devante Adams,

Rbs: David Johnson Carlos Hyde Deangelo Williams, Bilal Powell, Charles Sims Christine Michael

Te: Delanie Walker

Qb Cam Newton Def Arizona , kicker Catanzaro

Start 3 wrs, 2 rbs, 1 Te , 1 Flex 1 Qb, 1 kicker, 1 Def.

I wouldnt. you dont have the depth at either position to make it make sense. your giving up either 2 wr1s or wr1 & rb1 for a stud wr1. i dont think its worth it for you. Brown is of course appealing, but trading before the season starts everyone who owns him is gunna want too much for him.

Little risky but doing 2 WRS (won't have to give up an RB would could be top 10 prolly top 20) and get top 3 guy back. 10 team league can pick guys up.

I would do it. Brown is top 3 in the bank. If ya do WR/RB I would pick Copper since Allen freak in PPR. But best case is Allen and Cooper for Brown (would want a lotteey ticket sleeper in return like Tyler Boyd, McKinnon, etc)

Help me?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/465668-rate-my-team-will-return-the-favor/#entry4234449

Edited by Adam12

Considering you have to start 3 WR's 2 RB's and a flex with full pt ppr it would be hard to find a replacement off the waiver wire for sure thing catches until the season starts. It seems risky at this point to give up that today. I'd keep Cooper and Allen, especially Cooper. Allen will bounce back, you need those two guys and one of the others to step it up at WR3. Hold tight.