[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drafted with the 10th pick. How did I do?

Drafted last night in the #10 spot in a 10 team, full PPR, redraft league.

There was a run on QB's early so I decided to wait and grabbed Philip Rivers to start the 10th Round and Jameis Winston to start the 14th Round. I feel like I'm very strong at WR (lucky that Keenan Allen and Randall Cobb both fell to me) and have some depth at RB, especially in drafting pass catching backs in a PPR league.

What do you think?

QB = Philip Rivers (Rd 10, 91st overall)

RB = Lamar Miller (Rd 1, 10th overall)

RB = CJ Anderson (Rd 4, 31st overall)

WR = Allen Robinson (Rd 2, 11th overall)
WR = Keenan Allen (Rd 3, 30th overall)

TE= Zach Ertz (Rd 9, 90th overall)

Flex = Randall Cobb (Rd 5, 50th overall)

Def = Chiefs (Rd 12, 111th overall)

K = Graham Gano (Rd 15, 150th overall)

Bench = Donte Moncrief (Rd 6, 51st overall)

Bench = Giovani Bernand (Rd 7, 70th overall)

Bench = Duke Johnson Jr. (Rd 8, 71st overall)

Bench = Charles Sims (Rd 11, 110th overall)

Bench = Devin Funchess (Rd 13, 130th overall)

Bench = Jameis Winston (Rd 14, 131st overall)

zach ertz intrigues me. I drafted first overall and pushed back on getting TEs and QBs. even when we are a QB heavy scoring league. i originally drafted Dwayne Allen but now am trying to drop him to pick up Zach Ertz. IMO, i think he can be a top 5ish to 10 TE in the league. he gets targets. something to watch for

i like your Robinson pick. not sure what to expect about for Lamar Miller. needs to show me in the regular season to convince me he is a top tier RB. not a fan of Rivers. guy is too much up and down. i like the Winston pick. he could be the next Cam Newton in terms of taking the next step.

not that you asked, here is my last draft... (we start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 flex RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 kicker and 1 Defense)

Kirk Cousins

Dak Prescott (msp?)

Jamaal Charles

Doug Martin

Rashard Jennings

Justin Forsett

Antonio Brown

Brandon Marshall

Amari Cooper

Josh Gordon

Tyler Boyd

Dwayne Allen

Kicker from Seattle

Seattle D

Broncos D

You're strong at WR. Brown, Marshall, and Cooper should be solid. I think Josh Gordon could offer lots of upside once he returns from his suspension, assuming he can keep his head straight.

Your RBs are real hit or miss, in my opinion. Charles is great when healthy and the focal point of the Chiefs' offense but is injury prone. Martin had a great year last year but I'm not sure if he'll repeat it and Sims will also get some touches out of the backfield. I like Jennings as he's the clear starting RB on a good Giants offense but there is talk that their O-line is a mess right now.

I like Cousins but view him as a low-QB1/strong QB2. Not sure how I feel about him as a starter all year, since I doubt he repeats what he did at the end of last season. The Redskins will throw the ball though and Cousins has weapons so the opportunity will be there. I'm really not high on Dak Prescott though. Just don't have much faith in rookie QBs as it takes time to adjust to the NFL.

I also don't see a need in drafting two D/ST's, especially when you own two of the top 3 in Seattle and Denver. I'd try to package one of them in a trade with another player of yours (Gordon or Jennings perhaps?) and try to get a top RB or QB. I'd also consider grabbing Spencer Ware or Charles Sims if either of them are still available as handcuffs to Charles and Martin.

I think this is the ideal draft for the 10 pick. Started with stud RB/WR combo. Allen slipping to you at the bottom of the 3rd had to get you jumping up and down and I think CJ is gonna bounce back big. Then Cobb and Moncrief are solid for the flex. Not concerned about Rivers. He'll be in the tail end of the top 10 imo and with that surrounding cast that'll be more than enough. Solid bench, 9/10

Help me out?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/465755-ideal-start-to-a-draft/