[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forte---B.Powell

XFlash

Their skills set is similar with age and mileage being the biggest difference.

I'm thinking about after a quarter season (or less) we should know more about the injury-prone RBs.

Forte is good, but his injuries history is more suspect than ever. Can any NJY homers comment about the O-line run blocking?

I'm still holding on to see what RB injuries happen in the league, but Forte is on an injury list with others...

- J.Charles

- Rawls

- Foster

- McCoy

- D.Murray

- Bell

- R.Matthews

- M.Jones

- Forte

Where any of you forced to take these RBs in the 1-2 rounds?

The onl

Their skills set is similar with age and mileage being the biggest difference.

I'm thinking about after a quarter season (or less) we should know more about the injury-prone RBs.

Forte is good, but his injuries history is more suspect than ever. Can any NJY homers comment about the O-line run blocking?

I'm still holding on to see what RB injuries happen in the league, but Forte is on an injury list with others...

- J.Charles

- Rawls

- Foster

- McCoy

- D.Murray

- Bell

- R.Matthews

- M.Jones

- Forte

Where any of you forced to take these RBs in the 1-2 rounds?

The only two RB's I'd take in the 2nd round are Bell and Charles (in PPR). I've been ending up with some McCoy in the 3rd. I'd take Forte in the late 4th. The rest are round 5+.

Not all of us play with the cheats on, bud. Many of us play in different formats - different roster requirements - starting requirements - etc. He could be a 2 in some leagues and a 6 in others..

in a 12 team even a 10 late 4th is reasonable, it all depends on if you rank him higher than latavius, I happen to do that.

• Like 1

Not all of us play with the cheats on, bud. Many of us play in different formats - different roster requirements - starting requirements - etc. He could be a 2 in some leagues and a 6 in others..

I think he means that Murray's a 4th Rounder, not an RB4