[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Injuries already. Looking for trade help and waiver work.

azdolfan

So here is my team right now.

QB: Alex Smith

RB: Doug Martin

RB: Justin Forsett

WR: Antonio Brown

WR: Allen Robinson

Flex: Julian Edelman

TE: Julius Thomas

K: Blair Walsh

Def : Packers

Bench:
Spencer Ware

Tevin Coleman

Jared Cook

Rishard Matthews

Stefon Diggs

Alfred Morris

Tom Brady

IR: Dion Lewis

IR: Tony Romo

So, losing Romo and Lewis really stinks.

The waiver QB's are Teddy Bridgewater, Jay Cutler, Flacco and Bradford.

Only trade I got so far was Jameis Winston for Brady... I'd rather not do that.

so my questions:

Should I drop Alex Smith for one of those free agents? -Considering Bridgewater...

Who would you target for trades? and who do you give up or try to shop?

This is why I hate drafting early but... it is what it is, as they say.

Winston isn't probably the sexiest pick for Brady but I don't think they are that far off in FF expectations. That being said Cutler or Wacko Flacco are probably decent lower QB2's or you stream weekly until Brady comes back playing the hot hand or matchup. In reality, those above mentioned QB's could provide the same if not better fantasy stats than Romo without worry.

A.Smith , T.Bridge or whoever of that group will be a crapshoot figuring who's the best of the lower QB's outside the top 20. Hot hand/matchup it until T.Brads comes back.

If you counter and get back two guys for Brady meaning Winston, + one would you do it?

Winston rookie season 4k passing 22 td's, 6 rushing TD's.. that's pretty good for a rookie, Evens should take a step and they will be a little more improved but I think their schedule was pretty soft last year. I mean Brady crushed it out with 4.7k 36 / + three more rushing. Brady's schedule is harder this year. who knows. Keep Brady and stream QB's is the easiest solution.

Yeah maybe because we all know the BALT situation isn't so clear with their stable of young and old backs. Forsett's days are numbered (glue factory). I reluctantly am cutting bait on him as well in Dynasty I don't have a clear option to replace him as of yet either. I would think the Charles owner would be interested in a Ware/Edelman or someone else trade maybe you could get something in return. Otherwise keep your eye on Terrance West or Buck Allen, Gillislee might be viable down the road as well but with the Bills. Someone will emerge it's too early to tell who. Save them FAAB dollars/ Waiver Priority for the right guy.