[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamaal Charles?

BrooklynKid

I have the top pick in my fantasy and I guess I'm gonna go Brown in a 10 team ESPN standard with 3 WR's and 2 RB's.. But my question is second round and beginning of the 3rd should I go Jamaal Charles and maybe someone like Brandon Marshall? What's everyone's views of Charles?

Don't like him. 30 years old, coming off his second torn ACL, and after last year, they now know they have two very capable backs behind him to take the pressure off, and they can rest him a little more without worrying about the back up. Just my opinion

I love him in ppr, like him in standard. If you have faith he's healthy ( Which I do...), I think he can produce top 5 ppr numbers and top 10 standard. If hes there in beginning of third, swoop. I wouldnt be opposed in your situation going WR/RB/RB and getting someone like ingram or McCoy too

I love him in ppr, like him in standard. If you have faith he's healthy ( Which I do...), I think he can produce top 5 ppr numbers and top 10 standard. If hes there in beginning of third, swoop. I wouldnt be opposed in your situation going WR/RB/RB and getting someone like ingram or McCoy too

I just find it really hard to believe he can be hurt 3 years in a row.. but I've been wrong before.

Starting with AB and getting Charles in the 3rd is pretty awesome. I mean your second could be Bell as well if he drops.

I'm taking Charles over Hyde, Freeman (Coleman share), Shady, Ingram, Forte, and Lacy. Just me the biggest opportunity for success is that run first offense in KC there is no one with a higher ceiling in that aforementioned group. You're not going to see Zeek, Miller, DMart, most likely Bell..