[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade for Doug Baldwin

Kbum1003

We just had our draft the other night and one guy in our league loaded up on way too many Seahawk players and has expressed interest in trading Doug Baldwin. At the end of the draft he mentioned something about me trading Tavon Austin for Doug Baldwin, but that does not seem like a fair trade for him. I think I could get Baldwin at a good price, but I also want to be fair. Don't want everybody in my league getting pissed from a lopsided trade. Who on my team would you trade for Baldwin. My team is listed below.

QB: Andrew Luck

RB: Lamar Miller

RB: Carlos Hyde

WR: AJ Green

WR: Brandin Cooks

TE: Delanie Walker

Flex:Julian Edelman

K: Hauschka

Def: Texans

Bench: Matt Forte

Bench: Devante Parker

Bench: Chris Ivory

Bench: Bilal Powell

Bench: Rishard Matthews

Bench: Jared Cook

Bench: Tavon Austin

• Like 1

So you dont think I should send him Tavon Austin and Rashard Matthews to make it more even. I just don't want people to get all worked up over an unbalanced trade. I got Tavon Austin in the very last round of my draft. Everybody skipped over him.

If Baldwin doesn't have the same season as last year I think he still could outperform Austin. I'm hoping Austin can continue to increase his FF performance but it's so reliant on gimmicky plays, rushing (end-arounds), bubble screen.. Baldwin just has to get open down field and Wilson will find him which usually is in the endzone... They could end up nearly the same stats but different paths getting there but Seattle with Wilson is more attractive. Rams are run first.

Future keeper - Austin

end of year stat winner this year - Baldwin slightly (TD dependent).

Yeah I would accept his original offer. Its not like Baldwin is gonna be starting over your other starting WR's unless he catches fire like he did for a stretch of 3 games last year. It's bench player for bench player. And if you are still feeling guilty, the Rams just paid Tavon Austin like they are going to get some good use out of him. He's going to be scoring some points this year.