[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Teddy Bridgewater injury

DMD

Appeared to have a serious non-contact injury to his left knee. Apparently his team mates acted as if it was very serious. I guess more Peterson, even less passing than last year. They even cancelled practice after it happened.

Bridgewater left in an ambulance.

That would trickle down and effect everyone.

Appeared to have a serious non-contact injury to his left knee. Apparently his team mates acted as if it was very serious. I guess more Peterson, even less passing than last year. They even cancelled practice after it happened.

Bridgewater left in an ambulance.

That would trickle down and effect everyone.

With all due respect, I hope you're wrong. There were already at the bottom last year, or bottom 3 at least. It's scary to think that it will go much lower.

With all due respect, I hope you're wrong. There were already at the bottom last year, or bottom 3 at least. It's scary to think that it will go much lower.

More passes, fewer catches? Bridgewater had a very high completion rate.

Is this confirmed somewhere? I'm not finding the ACL bit.

https://twitter.com/SportsTalkJoe?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

No it's not! My apologies. There are different reports out there...some saying compound fracture.

https://twitter.com/JamesD_Hogan?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Edited by Shaft

Anybody remember anything about Shaun Hill? I seem to remember starting him with some success when Stafford got hurt a few years back. Isn't he sort of reckless like Brian Hoyer?

From what I seen in the preseason, his passes are wobbly spirals that get to their targets, slowly. I can't see a scenario where he doesn't get hurt eventually. He appears out of shape. I can't reiterate how bad his arm strength is. I hope Spielman can work some magic in a trade (not holding my breath though....). It's an awful day to be a fan....

• Like 2

that top one is not the real Ian's account.

I also saw that he tore his patella tendon...so looks like speculation only right now

that top one is not the real Ian's account.

I also saw that he tore his patella tendon...so looks like speculation only right now

You're absolutely right. I saw that shortly after I posted it (the fake account).