[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamal Charles not the featured back in KC?

bigmike4969

I wish they would just rule him out so I can slot him on IR and pick up a week1 miracle flier.

Especially considering he is out.

I haven't seen that anywhere

Believe I saw it on NFL Network.

ETA- It said unlikely to play.

Edited by irish
  • Like 1

Ok, so the next question becomes...... What is Ware's trade value??? :brow: I think/hope Ware is this years DeAngelo Williams, and picked him up in three of my 12 Team leagues (12th rd and above) in the hope that is true..... Don't have JC in any of those leagues.

I really don't need him, but using him as a flex right now in all three of those leagues and I'm really hoping he blows up week 1 so his value skyrockets. My dream scenario would be to win this week because of the points I specifically get from Ware....

Edited by Big Dogs

Ware only has value to Charles owners, but if Charles still has no contact drills before Sunday and Ware has a good week1, he has considerable value to JC owners. Might could get a low-end WR1 out of it... Moncrief/Cobb/Benjamin etc.

I don't see any non-JC owners wanting any part of this mess.

You stole him.

Ware is going to have a great year. Honestly, he should be a 2nd or 3rd round guy. I think the Chiefs offense is flying under the radar big time leading up to the season. Their O-line is looking pretty solid.

Love reading this, hopefully your right. I just drafted Ware and Kelce in my big local, I'm excited to see what both those players do this season.

I think you guys are overthinking it. Ware is the superior back and is going to get the bulk of the carries and goal line work. Stop pulling your hair out and move on to the next dilemma you have.

• Like 1

I think you guys are overthinking it. Ware is the superior back and is going to get the bulk of the carries and goal line work. Stop pulling your hair out and move on to the next dilemma you have.

Saying ware is the superior RB is absolutely crazy talk. What history does he have in comparison to Charles?

To West

Then I Agree. But I think Charles is almost there, whether it's this week or next week or week 3. I think Ware's value is gonna come crashing down.