[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DWill ... When?

Deacon

Have a 12 team ppr draft this weekend and am considering LeVeon Bell with 10th or 15th (probably not happening) pick ... for those of you who have been in some real 12 team drafts, about what pick has DWill been going -- has the Bell owner been getting him? The Huddle draft adp tool shows him as the 29th rb at about pick #88 -- 8th round -- I would be hoping to get him with the 82nd pick (7th round) ...? :thinking:

D-Will is a different type of handcuff. He's guaranteed 3 starts, has shown to produce at a high level in this offense, and the backup to someone returning from a major injury. Don't measure on rounds, watch the draft very closely, especially around that 5th round. If backs become scarce quickly someone will pick D-Will up around that 6th round. However, he won't be a priority if you draft other capable starting RBs. Personally, I wouldn't draft Bell as the 10th. I would shoot for AJ green, and on that 15th if Bell is available take him, if not get another WR1 or high WR2.

• Like 1

In a draft I attended and helped my buddy with last night, DWill lasted into the double digit rounds. I don't even know if he got drafted. My buddy kept saying he didn't want him whenever I said he's a good value

In a draft I attended and helped my buddy with last night, DWill lasted into the double digit rounds. I don't even know if he got drafted. My buddy kept saying he didn't want him whenever I said he's a good value

Unless you have Bell his value past game 3 is iffy. The only time I took him was in a league where I do have Bell. Ironically I am not starting DWill week one so it remains to be seen if reaching for him as I did in that draft will pay off.