[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ny jets=worst 2nd round drafters in recent memory?

2010-vlad ducasse=still around the league...but nothing special or good at all

2011- no pick

2012-stephen hill=most memorable i think i remember is him dropping a wide open, easy pass, from sanchez that cost the jets a game in foxboro....complete bust

2013- geno smith=nothing needs to be said

2014-jace amaro=major bust and recently cut....still has time to catch on somewhere

2015-devin smith= 9 catches and on the PUP list...way too early to write off but not looking to good

2016-christian hackenberg= most thought was a reach and looked putrid in his last exhibition game...still early but again not looking too good or inspiring any confidence

amazingly i think the jets are still a good football team and i feel a threat to my favorite team....im a pretty big draft guy and im sure there are some other teams that could probably compete with the jets here....just not thinking about em at the moment

can anyone post a less successful stretch in recent memory? i fully admit calling a couple of these guys a bust is unfair....but still

Carter, Escobar, Lawrence, Gregory, Smith

:(

oh man...ya thats up there...im sure there are a few others

my patriots are also pretty notorious bad 2nd round drafters...but they drafted jamie collins a few years ago and i consider it all null and void now...lol

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis

<snip>

can anyone post a less successful stretch in recent memory? i fully admit calling a couple of these guys a bust is unfair....but still

How about Tennessee?

2007 - RB Chris Henry (50th overall)

2008 - DT/DE Jason Jones (54)

2009 - DT Sen'Derrick Marks (62)

2010 - No pick, traded to NE previous year for 3rd round pick (Jared Cook)

2011 - LB Akeem Ayers (39)

2012 - LB Zach Brown (52)

2013 - WR Justin Hunter (34)

2014 - RB Bishop Sankey (54)

2015 - WR Dorial Green-Beckham (40)

Not a single one of them is still on the roster.