[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forsett Cut

Rimmytose

Team depth charts showed Allen as the 2RB and West as 3RB.

Of course, it has not updated yet to show Forsett out.

Both Allen and West are young, about same height/weight, West 2 inches shorter. Flacco does like to throw dumps/screens, so maybe West has a slight edge. I see 50/50 depending on if passing down or goal line.

Any chance someone else scoops up Forsett and if so, would he be of any real value anywhere else. I know a lot of teams are hurting for RB's.....

I grabbed West in one of my leagues faster than the Forsett owner (who went with a zero RB drafting strategy) :brow:. He clearly wasn't happy, so I offered to trade him West. He sarcastically replied he would give me Forsett for him.

If Forsett has any value anywhere else, I may try and take him up on the offer as I really don't need West at all...

Trying to leverage the quick move as fast as I can before others figure out what's going on. :brow:

Edited by Big Dogs

Any chance someone else scoops up Forsett and if so, would he be of any real value anywhere else. I know a lot of teams are hurting for RB's.....

I grabbed West in one of my leagues faster than the Forsett owner (who went with a zero RB drafting strategy) :brow:. He clearly wasn't happy, so I offered to trade him West. He sarcastically replied he would give me Forsett for him.

If Forsett has any value anywhere else, I may try and take him up on the offer as I really don't need West at all...

Trying to leverage the quick move as fast as I can before others figure out what's going on. :brow:

the only thing I've read so far is he may re sign with Balti :shrug:

Reports are that he will re-sign today or tomorrow, and have a significant role in Sunday's game. Looks like they had a handshake deal to cut him so they could sort our some other positions with the extra time...then just re-add him.