[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:/ not sure what to think of this team...critique me plz!

kyle.e.blair

So after doing well in a draft where I had the #1 pick, I just did my other league's draft as the #10 pick. The leagues are just standard 10-team. The following is my team, please let me know what you think (especially at WR, I know it's a big weakness of mine this time).

QB K. Cousins (looking to sell high if he has a string of good games, increase WR depth)

QB T. Brady

RB L. McCoy

RB C. Anderson

RB M. Gordon

RB L. Blount

WR A. Green

WR L. Fitzgerald

WR J. Gordon

WR C. Coleman

WR D. Parker (looking at replacing him, maybe M. Wallace?)

WR T. Sharpe

TE R. Gronkowski

K C. Catanzaro

DEF Minnesota

Thanks for taking the time to read and give your input!

You have a well balanced team. Fitzgerald is very underrated. The guy caught over 100 passes last year. Gordon is expected to beast and Sharpe has potential. If anything I would rather drop Blount for a RB with upside. Same with Coleman. When J Gordon comes back he's gonna be that offense.

You have a well balanced team. Fitzgerald is very underrated. The guy caught over 100 passes last year. Gordon is expected to beast and Sharpe has potential. If anything I would rather drop Blount for a RB with upside. Same with Coleman. When J Gordon comes back he's gonna be that offense.

Yeaaaa, D. Henry, C. Ware and C. Michael got taken the same round as I got Blount so I just told myself to wait til someone else's TV gets injured and try to snipe the next man up, rather than feel obligated to pick a RB I didnt like/minimal upside. Best RB available on waivers right now is B. Powell, T. Riddick, D. Washington, and any of the Baltimore backfield options. Other interesting options I like RB-wise are: C. Johnson and A. Morris. Two solid guys with a good preseason showing, and more than capable O-line.

Once I know who is THE guy in Cleveland's WR corps, I'll look into dropping Coleman or trading Gordon. Only got Coleman to hold me over for 4 weeks and then cross my fingers that Gordon gives me WR2 stats.

Thanks for your thoughts!