[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ESPN Trade alert emails

stickers

Have you checked your spam folder?

Or Microsoft's new Clutter folder too if your running through Outlook/Office365. Don't know why Microsoft found it necessary to have two folders that essentially do the same thing but meh...

So have you actually contacted ESPN about this? They might know something, can confirm emails are being sent, blocked etc.

Nobody here has that ability. While people might have had a similar problem and can offer assistance, that was the point Def. made. You simply answered "yes they do but you guys are so helpful".

Yes, I have contacted them but have not heard anything back. I was not sure if there was a setting that I am missing and I figured someone here may know.

Didn't mean to give you a hard time but in the future I suggest you say "I've contacted their support...." in these kind of questions. Just helps show that you're trying to find the answer on your own. I've encountered many people lately that just don't even try that, or a quick internet search before posting a question for others.

I don't know, MFL had all kinds of convoluted settings that unless you had this and this checked, this wouldn't happen or would happen...free is very stripped down but you do have to make sure you have the right settings checked before finalizing.

• Like 1

I don't know, MFL had all kinds of convoluted settings that unless you had this and this checked, this wouldn't happen or would happen...free is very stripped down but you do have to make sure you have the right settings checked before finalizing.

This is true just razzing...lol