[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you veto this trade

FastSteve

Pretty dumb of the husband in this situation. He should know better than to engage in trades with wife like this before the season even starts. He knows what the reaction is going to be. Talk about sucking all the fun out of it before the even starts. Yeesh!

Pretty dumb of the husband in this situation. He should know better than to engage in trades with wife like this before the season even starts. He knows what the reaction is going to be. Talk about sucking all the fun out of it before the even starts. Yeesh!

Haven't you heard though, its before the season, ANYTHING can happen! So a trade of David Johnson and Todd Gurley for Crowell and Gore is legit. I mean Johnson and Gurley Could be a big bust....

/sarcasm

Haven't you heard though, its before the season, ANYTHING can happen! So a trade of David Johnson and Todd Gurley for Crowell and Gore is legit. I mean Johnson and Gurley Could be a big bust....

/sarcasm

Yep. Everyone could get hurt. So really trading kickers for 1st rounders is ok.

Also, I will note, as someone strongly defending vetoing, I also don't really think this is a vetoable trade. It's not so lopsided that it's redic. I think that if these anti-veto posters were being honest they would agree with the vedict that would have come out in the three cases that were tried online here.

Smith+Forte for Bell --> Probably no veto

Kelce+Benjamin for Floyd--> Probably no veto

David Johnson for Alex Smith+Maclin--> Probably should veto.

• 2 months later...