[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

J Langford for D Williams

Deadwood

League is a 12-teamer with ESPN scoring. Non-PPR.

Would you do this?

give

J Langford ($15 next year if kept)

get

D Williams (expiring next year, I have Bell)

Trading Langford is tough with his sweet schedule and upside, but Williams would ensure (knock on wood) I have upper-tier value at one of my RB slots all year with Bell also on my team.

My mind changes by the hour; what would you do?

Edited by Deadwood

Can Langford be the new Forte, ... Having Willams and Bell would be nice. .... Just unknown upside with Langford (he could be something special) ... Cutler is over rated (big time).

Bell and handcuff Williams is hard to resist.

I was in almost the same boat as you. We get to keep 5 players as keepers year to year, and I had L. Bell, Langford, and D. Williams. Because I had ODB, Mike Evans, and Devonta Freeman, I had to let go of either Williams or Langford (was going to attempt to trade him before our draft). The main thing I considered was (injuries aside) I'd have Langford all year while Williams would only be useful for 3 games, and then it was all Bell. Trading Langford is forever, but you might be able to get Williams from him after the first 3 games when he's "useless" except as a do-nothing handcuff on his bench.