[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Falcons OC Kyle Shanahan said the team will "go with the guy who's hot" at running back this season

colkurtz

Rotoworld downgrades Freeman to RB2 ROS. Coleman came in as the starter and ceded to Freeman when he got injured an Freeman blew up. Freeman cooled down late season, though, and Coleman was the pick by the new coaching staff when they came in. Don't own either but I'd be a bit concerned if I were Freeman owner and slightly optimistic if I had Coleman.

https://twitter.com/Rotoworld_FB/status/774253632942444544

just eyeballing it, Freeman looks more fluid to me. Coleman looks stiff although i know hehas the nice straightline speed.

i saw just bits of this game but the run-blocking was not up to the task on the few carries i saw Freeman get.

anyone see a lot of this game?

just eyeballing it, Freeman looks more fluid to me. Coleman looks stiff although i know hehas the nice straightline speed.

i saw just bits of this game but the run-blocking was not up to the task on the few carries i saw Freeman get.

anyone see a lot of this game?

Sadly as a Freeman owner I watched him seem sluggish and not making quick moves at all. Like his body was too heavy for him to use it naturally. Sure blocking wasn't great, but he really did seem slow. Especially running to the outside.