[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trading away Kelce

Chucklar

Hello all, standard 10 team H2H league...some brainiac dropped Delanie walker so I have him and Kelce and said I'd take offers...somebody offered up Ware and Davonte which I'm clearly not interested in...here's his team:

QB-Big Ben, Cousins, Dak

RB-Da. Johnson, Ingram, Ware

WR-Evans, Demariyus, Edelman, Davonte, J. Gordon, Snead

TE-Fleener-the fact that he's trying to get Kelce is interesting with already having Fleener...but having 3 QB's is also interesting!

Who should I target? Is Demariyus too high? Gordon? I'm just looking for a solid option I could plug and play if needed...and would rather not decide weekly between walker and Kelce...thanks and leave a link!!!

Hello all, standard 10 team H2H league...some brainiac dropped Delanie walker so I have him and Kelce and said I'd take offers...somebody offered up Ware and Davonte which I'm clearly not interested in...here's his team:

QB-Big Ben, Cousins, Dak

RB-Da. Johnson, Ingram, Ware

WR-Evans, Demariyus, Edelman, Davonte, J. Gordon, Snead

TE-Fleener-the fact that he's trying to get Kelce is interesting with already having Fleener...but having 3 QB's is also interesting!

Who should I target? Is Demariyus too high? Gordon? I'm just looking for a solid option I could plug and play if needed...and would rather not decide weekly between walker and Kelce...thanks and leave a link!!!

I'd go after Gordon straight up if you are happy with Walker. I might try to offer Walker instead, since Tenn is going to pound the rock a lot more this season.

I'd go after Gordon straight up if you are happy with Walker. I might try to offer Walker instead, since Tenn is going to pound the rock a lot more this season.

Good idea, I may try that route first...anybody else think I should shoot for

Gordon? Is demarius too much? Probably...

I don't think a trade of Kelce for Ware and Gordon would be a bad one at all. You'd get two players for the price of one that you really don't need. You could try to get him to include Demaryius instead of Gordon but I'm not sure the other player will bite on that.

If you're OK with stashing Gordon on your bench, I'd say do it. I have Ware too and I think right now he has great value but guessing that will change if Charles comes back by Week 3 or so. If Charles comes back healthy and is presumably named the starter, then Ware doesn't hold as much value unless Charles gets hurt or doesn't perform up to expectations.

Not sure if that helps at all.

Edited by The Manning-Faced God

I don't think a trade of Kelce for Ware and Gordon would be a bad one at all. You'd get two players for the price of one that you really don't need. You could try to get him to include Demaryius instead of Gordon but I'm not sure the other player will bite on that.

If you're OK with stashing Gordon on your bench, I'd say do it. I have Ware too and I think right now he has great value but guessing that will change if Charles comes back by Week 3 or so. If Charles comes back healthy and is presumably named the starter, then Ware doesn't hold as much value unless Charles gets hurt or doesn't perform up to expectations.

Not sure if that helps at all.

The deal offered was Ware and Davonte Parker, not Gordon...if it was ware and Gordon I agree, that would be good...

I think you should sell high on Kelce while the selling's good. I had him last year and was extremely frustrated with Reid's inability to utilize him; he just refused to do it. While the Titans will pound the rock, they have to have at least a semblance of a passing game and that passing game goes through Walker so I'd hang on to him, personally. Given the poor performance of D. Thomas, albeit against a superior defense, and given the guy's intense interest in Kelce, I'd counter him straight up Kelce for D. Thomas. I'm not a big believer in Gordon. He's simply been out too long and who knows how he'll be. Plus, he's a knot-head and who knows when he'll start smoking Josh Gordon again. I may be proved wrong but I don't want any part of Gordon.