[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Player to target on tuesday

dougsul

I am simply amazed that players like Fuller, Wallace and some of the others mentioned here were not drafted. Can I join your leagues next year?

Wallace was not drafted and is still on waive wire in our league. 12 team league, 22nd year. I drafted Wallace last year and ended up dropping him, just not reliable enough.

Wallace was not drafted and is still on waive wire in our league. 12 team league, 22nd year. I drafted Wallace last year and ended up dropping him, just not reliable enough.

Fair enough. He was drafted in all of mine, but I can appreciate your point.

1) Tajae Sharpe (Titans) Played really well in camp/preseason and earned a starting spot. He also was targeted 11 times week one against the Vikings, so he should see a lot of volume this year.

2) Will Fuller (Texans) Against the Bears week one he played really well. Granted it was against a not so great defense in Chicago he still impressed. Has the speed to be a deep threat and will play opposite of DeAndre Hopkins who will draw most of if not all the attention of the other team.

3) Eli Rogers (Steelers) Has received a lot of praise from Big Ben and looked good Monday against the Redskins. Took pressure off of Antonio Brown by playing in the slot and looked like a Wes Welker, Julian Edelman type of player.

4) Eric Ebron (Lions) The Lions are going to throw the ball a lot this year and Ebron should be a big part of the passing attack. Definitely take a shot on him because there are very few elite TE's out there.

5) Tyrell Williams (Chargers) With the injury to Keenen Allen, Tyrell could stand to gain the most. While he isn't Keenen Allen he may be Rivers new top target.