[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight?

theirish

League 1: Non ppr scoring, down by 10 and I have d. Williams going. Should be close.

League 2: .5 PPR scoring. Losing by 1.6. I got no one and they have t. Austin. Let's go a couple fumbles!

What does everyone else need?

You'll win the first,sorry about the 2nd.

I wouldn't know where to begin other than I know I'll need points from the same guy I don't want getting points throughout all my leagues. Fun...fun.

Most of my leagues are decided, but I need points in four of them.

A: PPR scoring: Down by 10. I have D-Will and Jesse James left and my opponent has no one. Think I should win.

B: PPR scoring: Down by 45, have Antonio Brown left. Will almost certainly lose.

C: PPR scoring: Down by 14. I have D-will. Probably lose, but it should be close.

D: PPR scoring: Down by 17. I have Antonio Brown, he has Carlos Hyde. I almost certainly lose.

About right?

Most of my leagues are decided, but I need points in four of them.

A: PPR scoring: Down by 10. I have D-Will and Jesse James left and my opponent has no one. Think I should win.

B: PPR scoring: Down by 45, have Antonio Brown left. Will almost certainly lose.

C: PPR scoring: Down by 14. I have D-will. Probably lose, but it should be close.

D: PPR scoring: Down by 17. I have Antonio Brown, he has Carlos Hyde. I almost certainly lose.

About right?

I think you win that one. The rest I think you're right about.

Down by 11 i need Boswell to kick some fgs

Do you get more points for longer FGs?

1 pt for PAT, 2 points from 0-19 and 20-29, 3pts from 30-39, 4points from 40-49 and 5 points from 50+

Then you have a decent shot.

just Jordan reed to come out of tonights game without a scratch

That's asking a lot!

stick to boswell (chance of blowout from Pittsburg, or Pick up Hopkins, Zurlein or Dawson

I just saw you post in the advice forum - Boswell.

• Like 1