[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight?

theirish

League # 1 Full ppr - Up 10 points need Pitt TE Jesse James to pad that lead to 18-20 pts with projected points. Opponent has LA defense and Greg Zuerlein.

League # 2 .5 ppr - Im down 26 points with Kirk Cousins and afore mentioned Jesse James, His team is done.

-Hopefully Pitt/Wash will be a shootout and maybe SF can put up some points on LA.

Hmmm 60 pts. Let's say 4 TD's and 200 yards on 16 receptions. Totally doable.

Have Antonio Brown going in a league that plays 2 games each week. Down by 36 and 60 pts. Winning one would be a miracle, but not unheard of. Winning both would take divine intervention. :bash:

I simply need Matt Jones to look like a starting NFL RB who can be relied on to start as a RB 1 or 2 all year.

I saw this and thought to myself, "oh, he looked good tonight, let me check his stats". I wasn't intently watching the game but the few times I recall seeing him get the ball, he looked decent, obviously the had very few targets, so that played a role. I'm guessing he'll be frustrating like last year where he puts up a very few big games with a lot of duds.

I would like to see Carlos Hyde have a big game. He's the one player I'm most invested in because he was an insane value. There were drafts where I got him in round 6 and maybe later. So yeah, Hyde. Let's get it on!

Same here (in an auction league got him for 38% under value)

Woo Hoo!! Hyde TD!!!

-fist bump-

League # 1 Full ppr - Up 10 points need Pitt TE Jesse James to pad that lead to 18-20 pts with projected points. Opponent has LA defense and Greg Zuerlein.

League # 2 .5 ppr - Im down 26 points with Kirk Cousins and afore mentioned Jesse James, His team is done.

-Hopefully Pitt/Wash will be a shootout and maybe SF can put up some points on LA.

well 1for 2 batting .500

just Jordan reed to come out of tonights game without a scratch

i was on pins & needles watching him on a few of those plays

got up gingerly from one tackle but i think we good :)

him and hyde too

Edited by pun