[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rob Kelley

Scorcher

Have me curious since he was dropped in my league. I'm looking at some info now from before Sunday, coach Gruden said he expects a "good rotation" of all 3 (Jones, Kelley and Thompson). That was part of his player profile on CBS. Huddle player info refers to his activity in pre-season and that he could take on a meaningful role.

Probably the kind of guy where until he starts getting some touches in a game it will be hard to say what he can do.

As bad as Jones was (and the whole WAS offense) there doesn't seem to be much talk of Kelley getting a larger role.

Because they were so high on Jones last year (despite his propensity to put the ball on the ground), I think they'll continue to give him every opportunity to excel before resorting to R. Kelley. Kelley was a bruiser in pre-season and showed a lot of potential running down hill, but that was primarily because they held Jones out of games 3-4 after he was injured early in game 2.

Thompson is merely the 3rd down back and has some value in PPR format.

Anyway, I've had my eye on Kelley as well, but like I said I just don't see Gruden handing the starting job over to him in the immediate future, of course barring another injury or aggravation to Jones's prior injury (of course since I've gone on record to state this, Kelley will be starting this week! LMAO)...

Edited by the outlaw
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...