[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who Should I Start at WR and flex?

Ronsback

I have a pretty good WR core and I am trying to figure out who to start for my WRs and Flex. I have Julio Jones, TY Hilton, Allen Robinson, Allen Hurns and Mike Wallace I am stuck between. If Julio is going this week as I expect I will definitely start him against a weak Oakland DB group, after last weeks low numbers I expect bigger things from him this week. TY is questionable but likely and going against a good Denver D and the Colts can't run the ball so the Broncos will be ready for the pass. I have Mike Wallace who gave numbers in week 1 and is against a weak Cleveland team and may be able to remain consistent since he has a strong armed QB for te first time since leaving Pittsburgh. Than I have ARob and Hurns, I want to start both(Even though that is risky) because I know that one or both might have big numbers playing that San Diego defense.Who should I play as WR2 and Flex if Julio(Who I will play) is healthy? if not what 3 are my best choices?