[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

I need 2 of the following ROS. Standard scoring.

Please rank:

Tavon Austin

Devin Funchess

Eli Rogers

Victor Cruz

Micheal Thomas

Nelson Agholor

Kevin White

Rogers and Cruz. Although Thomas is close, my only problem with him is Brees spreads the ball around so much from week to week you never know who's going to be the guy.

14 team standard with standard, basic points for D/ST. Should I pick up the Ravens D/ST and use them for the year? IMO there's really no point to carry 2 D/ST. I currently have the Chiefs D/ST and would most likely drop them. If I were to carry 2 D/ST, I would have to drop either Chris Hogan or Eli Rogers.

So I guess:

Opt 1: stay put

Opt 2: pick up Ravens & drop Chiefs

Opt 3: pick up Ravens & drop Chris Hogan

Opt 4: pick up Ravens & drop Eli Rogers

14 team standard with standard, basic points for D/ST. Should I pick up the Ravens D/ST and use them for the year? IMO there's really no point to carry 2 D/ST. I currently have the Chiefs D/ST and would most likely drop them. If I were to carry 2 D/ST, I would have to drop either Chris Hogan or Eli Rogers.

So I guess:

Opt 1: stay put

Opt 2: pick up Ravens & drop Chiefs

Opt 3: pick up Ravens & drop Chris Hogan

Opt 4: pick up Ravens & drop Eli Rogers

Really depends if you're comfortable with streaming DST each week, and playing the matchup card. Also depends on your waiver system. If you're in a league like mine that uses FAAB but is first come first serve for pickups after the FAAB process then picking up a D each week isnt an issue (most people are not going to bid on a D).

I do this in leagues that have that type of structure, Unless I have one of the top D's (Den, Car, Sea etc).

Chiefs are not the same Defense "Right NOW" without Sean Smith (with Oak now), Justin Houston (on PuP list), and a banged up Tamba Hali. That could change once they get healthy

BTW- I'm streaming the Ravens this week myself.

Edited by GangGreenLantern
  • Like 1

Yeah, about that...I chose Eli Rogers over both Matt Jones and Devonte Parker in a PPR league. Ouch. Hopefully it doesn't bit me in the butt.

At least you didnt drop Parker like you initially were thinking. So thats a "win" for you!

The weather was horrible for the Cin Pit game so...Nobody had a good game WR wise. Not even AB or AJ so..

Key Injuries to keep an eye on and I will update as I hear anything, but possible pickups:

Adrian Peterson - Vikings "knee left game with a knee injury, didn't look good" Jerick McKinnon, Matt Asiata

Arian Foster- Dolphins "groin did not return" Jay Ajayi, Kenyan Drake

Ameer Abdullah- Lions "ankle in walking boot, has "noticeable limp" Theo Riddick, Dwyane Washington

Jonathan Stewart- Panthers "hamstring Ron Rivera said "there's a little concern over his status" Fozzy Wittaker,Cameron Artis-Payne

Danny Woodhead - Chargers "knee carted to locker room, hope is that it's not season-ending" Melvin Gordon (should already be rostered), Andre WIlliams

Doug Martin - Bucs - Hamstring - Charles Sims(should already be rostered) Jaquiz Rogers

LOL WOOPS. Thanks again!

Out of $1K FAAB, what would you bid on him?

1k FAAB? That's quite a bit...lol I never seen more then 200. But every league is different.

I will say this and you can break it down to equate to your league since you know your league better than I do.

If the FAAB was 100. I would have no problem bidding 30% of that on Diggs (or 30 of the 100). Take that and formulate how that works in your league and you're good.

My girlfriend has number 1 waiver priority in an 8 team standard league. Are any of the following players worth number 1 priority and if so who (ranking them would also be helpful)?

Travis Benjamin, Charles Sims, Snead, Corey Colemen, Diggs.

She's probably drop Abdullah or Sproles.

My girlfriend has number 1 waiver priority in an 8 team standard league. Are any of the following players worth number 1 priority and if so who (ranking them would also be helpful)?

Travis Benjamin, Charles Sims, Snead, Corey Colemen, Diggs.

She's probably drop Abdullah or Sproles.

What's her needs?

I'll rank them in the order I would approach picking them up without knowing her team needs

Diggs, Snead, T.Benjamin, C.Sims, C.Coleman

If she really needs a RB then Sims would obviously jump to the front, esp in PPR and also with Martin possibly missing some time. Sims is valuable even without Martin missing time though as he already has a significant role.

What's her needs? PPR or Standard?

I'll rank them in the order I would approach picking them up without knowing her team needs or scoring.

Diggs, Snead, T.Benjamin, C.Sims, C.Coleman

If she really needs a RB then Sims would obviously jump to the front, esp in PPR and also with Martin possibly missing some time. Sims is valuable even without Martin missing time though as he already has a significant role.

Yeah it's standard and she's decent with running backs (Forte, McCoy, D. Will, R. Mathews). Thanks man, I was thinking Diggs or Benjamin myself!

Yeah it's standard and she's decent with running backs (Forte, McCoy, D. Will, R. Mathews). Thanks man, I was thinking Diggs or Benjamin myself!

Yeah Diggs is the real deal. He's the #1 Target on that team and is being move around alot. Also playing in the slot quite a bit to take advantage of his quickness. Scouts/experts are comparing his route running, quickness and "suddenness" to AB.

Would you trade Latavius Murray + Marcus Wheaton for Demarco Murray and Marvin Jones?

Thanks

Latavius situation is puzzling. Only 8 carries this week, and 14 total touches. He made the most of them but not sure I would want to count on that every week.

I think both Murray's basically are pretty close , but Jones is the #1 in Detroit and his upside is way beyond what Wheaton brings to the table.

Latavius situation is puzzling. Only 8 carries this week, and 14 total touches. He made the most of them but not sure I would want to count on that every week.

I think both Murray's basically are pretty close , but Jones is the #1 in Detroit and his upside is way beyond what Wheaton brings to the table.

I agree. Thanks for the second opinion.

Okay I will be trading the following players: Jarvis Landry, Dewayne Allen and my 2017 first round pick

Two possible trades I can get would be:

I'd receive Demarco Murray, Devontae Freeman and Laquon Treadwell

I'd receive Jeremy Langford, Jordan Howard, Devonta Freeman and Laquon Treadwell.

So it's a matter of which RB scenario would be better for me since I might have lost AP for a few weeks.

Help me make this decision. Thanks in advance.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back