[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Hoyer.

Since it's slim pickings in this league, I'm not sure what type of guy to grab! You have any suggestions on any players not owned by many who could jump out? When I say slim I mean like no QBs on WW and everyone owned 8% or higher pretty much owned. It's 16 team league with deep rosters.

I did post this as it's own thread but I didn't know if you only looked inside of this thread here so please forgive me for posting this in multiple places. Here is the other thread -

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/472355-last-minute-mnf-help-artis-payne-or-rodgers/

Last minute MNF help - Artis Payne or Rodgers?
Scoring is 0.5 PPR.
I need some last minute help. I need 2.9 points for the win this week.
Who has the higher floor? Cameron Artis Payne or Jacquizz Rodgers? (Assuming both Martin and Sims sits)
Carolina is ranked #10 against the run yielding 90 yards a game, 3.5 per carry and 4 TDs
Tampa is ranked #12 against the run allowing 96 yards a game, 3.3 per carry, and also 4 TDs.
I know this is ugly, but that's what happens when you draft Jamaal Charles and Latavius Murray as your go to guys and then grab Woodhead as your #3.

Hey ganggreen,

I'm currently 4-1 in my 12 man full PPR league

My WR is AJ green and Amari

RB: David Johnson, Jamaal Charles, Tevin Coleman, t west and Dixon

Eventually I'm going to need a WR but nothing's on the wire right now.

Should I trade Tevin Coleman who is a every week flex pretty much for deandre Hopkins? Right now Coleman is producing more fantasy points weekly, but it's still a RBBC. Do you see nuk turning it around?

Curious of how you'd rank these WR ROS:

Green, Brown, OBJ, Hilton, Marshall, Cobb, Crabtree, Evans, Hopkins

For context, I am targeting Brown, Evans and Hopkins, and am looking for fair (and slightly favourable) offers. Ideally looking for some sort of 2 for 1.

​So ROS ranks would help me a lot! Thanks!

Brown, OBJ/Green, Evans, Hilton,Marshall, Hopkins, Crabtree, Cobb

I did post this as it's own thread but I didn't know if you only looked inside of this thread here so please forgive me for posting this in multiple places. Here is the other thread -

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/472355-last-minute-mnf-help-artis-payne-or-rodgers/

Last minute MNF help - Artis Payne or Rodgers?
Scoring is 0.5 PPR.
I need some last minute help. I need 2.9 points for the win this week.
Who has the higher floor? Cameron Artis Payne or Jacquizz Rodgers? (Assuming both Martin and Sims sits)
Carolina is ranked #10 against the run yielding 90 yards a game, 3.5 per carry and 4 TDs
Tampa is ranked #12 against the run allowing 96 yards a game, 3.3 per carry, and also 4 TDs.
I know this is ugly, but that's what happens when you draft Jamaal Charles and Latavius Murray as your go to guys and then grab Woodhead as your #3.

I would go with Rodgers, he will get a ton of work where as Payne will be splitting touches with Whitaker.

Hey ganggreen,

I'm currently 4-1 in my 12 man full PPR league

My WR is AJ green and Amari

RB: David Johnson, Jamaal Charles, Tevin Coleman, t west and Dixon

Eventually I'm going to need a WR but nothing's on the wire right now.

Should I trade Tevin Coleman who is a every week flex pretty much for deandre Hopkins? Right now Coleman is producing more fantasy points weekly, but it's still a RBBC. Do you see nuk turning it around?

Hey Dave,

Yes I do think Nuke can turn it around. He had a solid day yesterday vs a very tough D. Looking at his schedule he gets the Colts twice, Jac twice, SD, Oak, Det, and Cin (who has been bad this year).

Edited by GangGreenLantern

Standard Scoring

Ppr after 5 receptions. 3 point bonus for 100 yards

Jimmy Graham vs,Atlanta or

C-Mike vs Atlanta

McManus vs SD or

Catazona vs NYJ

Starting

Bortles @ Chicago

David Johnson vs NYJ

Elliott @ GB

Allen robinson @ Chicago

T.Y. Hilton @ Houston

16-team standard, qb,2rb,2wr,te,flex, my team:

Qb: Cousins

Rb: Charles, ware, Coleman, draughn, gillislee

Wr: arob, Marshall, marvin.j., pryor, steve smith, t.benjamin

Te: ertz, pitta

Traded away t.benjamin & t.coleman and got e.lacy and j.reed + 15 wab points in return. Did i win or lose?

Coleman > Lacy , Reed> Benjamin

IF Lacy can start scoring you should be good. Coleman has been really good esp in PPR even with splitting time. Reed is a top 3 TE.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back