[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Hey, I ended up getting Wilson for J Hill. Since i have Ryan i have shopped Wilson around. One offer is Anderson straight up. Is Wilson worth holding on to or should I trade for Anderson.

I have Johnson, Charles, Ware, Dixon, and Lewis as RB's.

With Having Ryan, you could shop Wilson to try and get deeper. Ryan has gotten out of the "tougher" games of his schedule.

Anderson could be losing some touches to Booker going forward, I would look lnto possibly getting someone else if possible BUT I would take Anderson if nothing else materializes.

PPR League - Could use some advice, Cam is on bye, we're using Kirk Cousins and a hell of a lotta help!

QB Kirk Cousins

WR1 DeAndre Hopkins (@ Denver)

WR2 Willis Sneak (@KC)

RB1 Le'Veon Bell

RB2 ryan Mathews (vs Min)

TE Dennis Pitta

RB/TE/WR Flex Golden Tate (vs WAS)

Bench

Robert Woods ( @ MIA), Chris Hogan (@ PIT), Arian Foster (vs BUF), Steve Smith Sr (@ NYJ), Bobby Rainey (@LA).

I just struggle with Ryan Mathews inconsistent playing time going up against a great defense. I am also struggling with WR. I am the first person to never bench a stud but Hopkins against Denver with Osweiler makes me feel like he could put up 4 pts lol and if Steve Smith is healthy (big question mark) I feel like he could jump into that role.

Oh, and Jay Ajayi is a FA so I could pick him up, I just hate everything about the Dolphins including their horrible running game - no way Ajayi posts the same kind of numbers again I don't think.

But anyway let me know your thoughts if you could! Thanks!

Cousins should be solid this week vs a bad pass D in Detroit.

Ajayi is definitely worth picking up. Adam Gase realized his mistake of using the RBBC BS (which more coaches would see the light), and is going to use Ajayi alot more. Foster should still be in the mix but Ajayi has shown he can be the guy. NO he isn't going to go off for 204 every week lol

I can understand being nervous about Mathews, I am trying to shop him myself because Doug Pederson is clueless when it comes to RBs.

GGL, tell me crazy that I dropped Eli Manning for Marcus Mariota. 8 teams Standard

This is my line up this week.

QB: Andrew Luck
WR: Allen Robinson, M Crabtree, Sterling Shepard
RB: Doug Martin, Jordan Howard
TE: Delanie Walker
Flex: Michael Thomas
Flex: Kenny Britt
Def: Phila
BN: Jonathan Steward, Kelvin Benjamin, Ezekiel Elliott, Eddie Lacy
BN: Marcus Mariota
1. Should I bench Abdrew Luck for Marcus Mariota
2. Should I drop Eddie Lacy for Dion Lewis or Thomas Rawl
3. Should I pick up T Montgomery to replace Stetling Shepard ?

Thanks

Edited by gosabercats

Thanks for your help so far, your advice has been right everytime. Have a trade question; been offered Melvin Gordon for Amari Cooper. Team is in sig. Giving serious consideration. MArtin and Gordon could be a good tandem going forward and between Marshall , Britt, and Tyrell Williams I could play the match ups and do okay. What's your advice? Thanks

Hey Scorcher, That's great! Glad I could help!! :tup:

I think that's a solid trade, BUT just to let you know Geno Smith has been named the starter in NY so we have to see how that will work for Marshall, Fitz had a radar lock on Marshall we have no idea how that will work with Geno. Just an FYI

Ok Lantern, work your magic for me once again. I pick 5th this week in waivers. I will almost certainly get one of these four. What would be your order? Think the rest of the season, not just this week:

Robert Woods

Kenny Britt

Dontae Moncrief

Golden Tate

Hey Landry.

Britt

Moncrief (if and when Healthy. If you can afford to wait on him, if not move him to the bottom)

Tate

Woods

I keep getting new offers latest and greatest coming at ya. The set up is the same dynasty 0.5ppr and 0.5 point per target.

Rb-Miller, mccoy,freeman, coleman

Wr- cooper, cooks, d. Thomas, maclin, floyd

I have ano offer from a different owner that could possibly make my deal for bell easier but likely more complicated.

New offer is I give Miller and thomas and receive aj green and 2 of these 3 rbs (Howard,t. West, Matt jones)

Revised offer for bell is freeman and cooper for bell.

Few questions. Do I take the first offer and which 2 rbs do I choose.

Secondly, if I make the first deal boys moving cooper and freeman make sense?

My roster would look this way

Rb-mccoy, Bell, coleman, Howard, Jones or west

Wr- green, cooks, maclin, floyd

Hey Jvonsak,

AJ Green + Howard+ Jones (simply due to nobody behind him scratching at his heels, but going West is doable). I just worry about Dixon.

Hey Jvonsak,

AJ Green + Howard+ Jones (simply due to nobody behind him scratching at his heels, but going West is doable). I just worry about Dixon.

So you would pull the trigger on green, Howard and jones for miller and thomas? Would I be wise to the flip freeman and cooper for bell? End up with Bell, mccoy, coleman, Howard, Jones at rb and green, cooks and maclin at wr?

Edited by jvonsak

So you would pull the trigger on green, Howard and jones for miller and thomas? Would I be wise to the flip freeman and cooper for bell? End up with Bell, mccoy, coleman, Howard, Jones at rb and green, cooks and maclin at wr?

You would be getting thin at WR without Cooper. Green Cooks and Maclin are solid (I worry about Maclin some though.)

You could turn around and flip one of those backs for another WR. But getting someone to trade is always a gamble.

Hi GGL,

thanks as always for the advice... my whole team is injured it seems so what would you do?

Trade: Cameron Meredith for Jacquizz Rodgers

Trade: Cameron Meredeith for Marcus Mariota or Kirk Cousins

Trade: Doug Martin for Spencer Ware

What does my team need more? QB or RB? I am hurting at RB, would you do any of the above? Both?

Edited by disowned

Please help me out, I have to play against my husband this week and I can't lose to him. It's a 10 team ppr league. Here's my line up. Would you make any changes?

QB: Cousins

RB: Howard

RB: West

WR: Maclin

WR: Meredith

TE: Bennett

FLEX: Ware

K: Vinatieri

DST: Eagles

Bench:

WR: Montgomery, Britt, T. Williams

RB: Ingram, Forte

QB: Newton

Thanks

Hi GGL,

thanks as always for the advice... my whole team is injured it seems so what would you do?

Trade: Cameron Meredith for Jacquizz Rodgers

Trade: Cameron Meredeith for Marcus Mariota or Kirk Cousins

Trade: Doug Martin for Spencer Ware

What does my team need more? QB or RB? I am hurting at RB, would you do any of the above? Both?

Hey Disowned,

I would NOT trade Meredith at all. He will be a WR2 in fantasy for the rest of the season as long as Hoyer is the starter. He has 27 targets in the last 2 weeks. I watched both his last 2 games, and he runs good routes, they look to get him the ball in a number of ways (curls, screens, slants, deep shots etc). he is 6'3 200+ lbs, and can run.

Martin probably won't play this week, which I've been telling most people to take caution with this guy. He has been injured in some form or fashion in now 3 of his 5 seasons. Hamstring injures are always tough.

Who is on waivers? Knile Davis? Mike Davis (since you own Hyde). You can also start Blount and Coleman at RB for this week.

Please help me out, I have to play against my husband this week and I can't lose to him. It's a 10 team ppr league. Here's my line up. Would you make any changes?

QB: Cousins

RB: Howard

RB: West

WR: Maclin

WR: Meredith

TE: Bennett

FLEX: Ware

K: Vinatieri

DST: Eagles

Bench:

WR: Montgomery, Britt, T. Williams

RB: Ingram, Forte

QB: Newton

Thanks

I think you're good to go! Little worried about Maclin but this is a perfect time for him to shine vs the Saints!

Can you please rank my WRs this week?

TY Hilton vs Tennessee

Alshon Jeffery vs Green Bay

Cameron Meredith vs Green Bay

Terrelle Pryor vs Cincinnati

Brandon LaFell vs Cleveland

Standard scoring

Alshon/Meredith (I think they are both solid plays, Meredith draws the lesser coverage and lesser CB which helps him. He has also out performed Alshon since h has been the starter. Has also out targeted Alshon 27 targets in last 2 weeks, to Alshon's 19.

Hilton - Meredith/Alshon - Pryor (banged up keep an eye on practice for him this week) - Lafell

I think you missed reading my request, so i repost

GGL, tell me crazy that I dropped Eli Manning for Marcus Mariota. 8 teams Standard

This is my line up this week.

QB: Andrew Luck
WR: Allen Robinson, M Crabtree, Sterling Shepard
RB: Doug Martin, Jordan Howard
TE: Delanie Walker
Flex: Michael Thomas
Flex: Kenny Britt
Def: Phila
BN: Jonathan Steward, Kelvin Benjamin, Ezekiel Elliott, Eddie Lacy
BN: Marcus Mariota
1. Should I bench Abdrew Luck for Marcus Mariota

2. Should I pick up T Montgomery to replace Stetling Shepard
3. Should I drop Eddie Lacy for Dion Lewis or Thomas Rawl or J Rodgers incase Doug Martin didnot play
Thanks

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back