[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

McCoy>Gurley , Sanders>Williams (but Williams could become the #1 in SD with the way he has been playing). If you can get Gillislee as well, then I would do it.

I am getting Gillislee. Should I be concerned with McCoy's injury? I also have Green, Marshall, Steve Smith and Moncrief at WR. Should I try to move Crowell or Tevin instead of Gurley

I am getting Gillislee. Should I be concerned with McCoy's injury? I also have Green, Marshall, Steve Smith and Moncrief at WR. Should I try to move Crowell or Tevin instead of Gurley

Yes there is always concern when a player has a hamstring injury, esp one that had the same issue last season and missed some time with it.

I don't think you get McCoy for Cro or Coleman (although Coleman has been better then Gurley to be honest).

Would offer Hilton or Jordy and James White for Devonta Freeman and Brandon Marshall

2-QB, 10-team, .5 PPR league (re-draft). Looking for some RB help and Devonta Freeman is available.

My roster: QB - Romo, Prescott, Manning, Kaepernick; RB - Elliott, Rodgers, White, Gillislee; WR - Dez, Jordy, TY, Maclin; TE - Eifert, Miller; DEF - Cincinnati; K - Bryant

Their roster: QB - Wentz, Keenum, Newton, Dalton; RB - Freeman, D. Murray, Ingram, Coleman, Dion Lewis, Knile Davis; WR - Marshall, Fitzgerald, Marvin Jones; TE - Bennett; K - Nugent; DEF - Kansas City

Would you make this trade? What would you offer?

Would offer Hilton or Jordy and James White for Devonta Freeman and Brandon Marshall

2-QB, 10-team, .5 PPR league (re-draft). Looking for some RB help and Devonta Freeman is available.

My roster: QB - Romo, Prescott, Manning, Kaepernick; RB - Elliott, Rodgers, White, Gillislee; WR - Dez, Jordy, TY, Maclin; TE - Eifert, Miller; DEF - Cincinnati; K - Bryant

Their roster: QB - Wentz, Keenum, Newton, Dalton; RB - Freeman, D. Murray, Ingram, Coleman, Dion Lewis, Knile Davis; WR - Marshall, Fitzgerald, Marvin Jones; TE - Bennett; K - Nugent; DEF - Kansas City

Would you make this trade? What would you offer

Tough call, both Hilton and Jordy have bad playoff matchups. I would rather keep Hilton at this point the way he has been playing compared to Jordy.

Jordy+White for Freeman+Marshall is what I would offer. (not sure it's enough though) Marshall with Fitz back could be gold down the stretch (could also be fools gold) but that's why we play fantasy for the risk reward involved.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

Green! What's up man? Standard league w/ 14 owners. Seeing if I should offer this or stay put.

Trade Away:

Todd Gurley

Gary Barnidge

Ty Montgomery

Receiving:

Rob Gronkowski

Jonathan Stewart

MY line-up

QB: Brees

RB: Gurley, Murray, Elliot (w/ Morris), Rodgers

WR: Hilton, Hopkins, Montgomery, Diggs

TE: Barnidge

K: Bailey

D/ST: Stream

HIS line-up:

QB: Brady

RB: Forte, Stewart, McCoy (w/ Gillislee), Powell

WR: Green, Benjamin, Coleman, Boldin, Snead

TE: Gronkowski

K: Gostkowski

D/ST: Philadelphia

Personal Take: I know Gurley has been underwhelming this season but the volume of touches/opportunities are there and I like his strength (or lack) of schedule. Gronk is Gronk and can always get me points in any game no matter what match-up. Don't know if this changes anything but Jared Goff will reportedly get increased practice time with the first-team offense during their bye week and before their game vs CAR.

***Also, would you consider trading Gurley and Diggs for Julio Jones (different owner)? I was considering this if enough people thought my original idea was a bad one. Thanks man!

Edited by oG1KeNoBi

What if I added in Eifert or Zach Miller? He might be down on his TE position and I could look to buy low with another owner on Jordan Reed (owner also has Jimmy Graham and has 2 of his 3 RBs on bye this week - Bell, Gurley, Gore).

Tough call, both Hilton and Jordy have bad playoff matchups. I would rather keep Hilton at this point the way he has been playing compared to Jordy.

Jordy+White for Freeman+Marshall is what I would offer. (not sure it's enough though) Marshall with Fitz back could be gold down the stretch (could also be fools gold) but that's why we play fantasy for the risk reward involved.

No PPR

Pick the odd man out:

Larry Fitz @ CAR -- juicy matchup vs suspect CAR secondary averaging 2+ passing TDs per game

R Cobb @ ATL -- juicy matchup versus 2nd-worst defense in passing yards allowed

M Ingram vs SEA -- tough matchup vs 3rd-ranked rush defense

Maclin @ IND -- hasn't done crap but IND is 6th-worst in passing yards allowed

Right now I'm looking to bench Ingram or Maclin but leaning Ingram.

standard scoring - who would you start? pick 2

Crowell vs NYJ

Booker vs SD

Gillislee vs NE

Stewart vs ARI

some alternative names available on Waivers (8th in waiver order, so may not be able to snag one)

Sanu vs GB

Adams @ ATL

Dropping the Bills this week and wondering if I should stream Tennessee, NYJ, Kansas or Caroline or if I should pick up the Eagles D which happens to be on the wire. I hate the Eagles matchup but they're such a good defense it might be worth it. Thanks for the advice!

I have Wilson and Mariota at QB. Big Ben is available, do I drop Wilson or Mariota for Big Ben? Which one?

Tough call, IF Ben comes back after the bye you're good. If not then it's a gamble. Wilson has been BLEH to say the least. Mariota is solid and playing well, but his playoff schedule is shaky esp with Den in week 14.

Tough call, IF Ben comes back after the bye you're good. If not then it's a gamble. Wilson has been BLEH to say the least. Mariota is solid and playing well, but his playoff schedule is shaky esp with Den in week 14.

If i have Ben i wont be playing Mariota week 14....Wilson or Mariota will just be in my lineup until Ben gets back.

No PPR

Pick the odd man out:

Larry Fitz @ CAR -- juicy matchup vs suspect CAR secondary averaging 2+ passing TDs per game

R Cobb @ ATL -- juicy matchup versus 2nd-worst defense in passing yards allowed

M Ingram vs SEA -- tough matchup vs 3rd-ranked rush defense

Maclin @ IND -- hasn't done crap but IND is 6th-worst in passing yards allowed

Right now I'm looking to bench Ingram or Maclin but leaning Ingram.

Yeah tough Choice. I like Ingram better simply due to volume. Non PPR you're going to need Maclin to score or get a ton of yardage and he hasn't had more then 6 catches or 78 yards in ANY game this season.

standard scoring - who would you start? pick 2

Crowell vs NYJ

Booker vs SD

Gillislee vs NE

Stewart vs ARI

some alternative names available on Waivers (8th in waiver order, so may not be able to snag one)

Sanu vs GB

Adams @ ATL

Booker and Gillislee IF McCoy actually sits his @ss out!!! (like he should). IF you can grab Adams I would do that. If McCoy plays go with Stew

Dropping the Bills this week and wondering if I should stream Tennessee, NYJ, Kansas or Caroline or if I should pick up the Eagles D which happens to be on the wire. I hate the Eagles matchup but they're such a good defense it might be worth it. Thanks for the advice!

LMAO How are the Eagles D on waivers? 8-10 team league? Even then they're the #2 ranked fantasy D...lol Unreal..

I would get Philly and roll with them the ROS regardless of matchup. They get turnovers, sacks, and score on SPTs. Even in games they give up points (see Skins game) they put up points for your team.

Tennessee matchup vs Blake the suck is a solid matchup

LMAO How are the Eagles D on waivers? 8-10 team league? Even then they're the #2 ranked fantasy D...lol Unreal..

I would get Philly and roll with them the ROS regardless of matchup. They get turnovers, sacks, and score on SPTs. Even in games they give up points (see Skins game) they put up points for your team.

Tennessee matchup vs Blake the suck is a solid matchup

10 team league and my brother, whose been doing this WAY longer then me and is in the lead at 6-1, dropped them to stream another defense last week. I'll make them my #1 option and Tennessee #2 then. Thanks for the advice ; - )

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back