[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

10 team league and my brother, whose been doing this WAY longer then me and is in the lead at 6-1, dropped them to stream another defense last week. I'll make them my #1 option and Tennessee #2 then. Thanks for the advice ; - )

LMAO I bet he was kicking himself for dropping them after the performance they had. Why would he drop them vs a sad Vikings Offense? That's the better question..... lol

Edited by GangGreenLantern

LMAO I bet he was kicking himself for dropping them after the performance they had. Why would he drop them vs a sad Vikings Offense? That's the better question..... lol

He was concerned that they had lost a few defensive players and they might not perform as well. He actually ended up picking up Tampa Bay who did better then I thought they would. I think he'll be pissed if I get them over him tomorrow as I think he's expecting me to stream Tennessee instead. I'm 2nd to last behind him in waiver wire priority so I may not get them but it'll be fun to see if anyone else in my league is actually paying attention.

He was concerned that they had lost a few defensive players and they might not perform as well. He actually ended up picking up Tampa Bay who did better then I thought they would. I think he'll be pissed if I get them over him tomorrow as I think he's expecting me to stream Tennessee instead. I'm 2nd to last behind him in waiver wire priority so I may not get them but it'll be fun to see if anyone else in my league is actually paying attention.

LOL Good luck hopefully everyone else is sleeping at the wheel as well, and you'll swoop in a grab the 2nd best fantasy D out there!!

Booker and Gillislee IF McCoy actually sits his @ss out!!! (like he should). IF you can grab Adams I would do that. If McCoy plays go with Stew

so if I can snag Adams, who would you bench for him? Debating sitting A-Rob until he and Bortles figure their sh!t out

What do you think of offering Marshall and Sanders for Evans?

My WR

Green

Marshall

Sanders

Steve Smith

Moncrief

His WR

Evans

OBJ

JMatt

Standard Scoring

Evans Green would be beast! If I had a first round pick this year that would have been my picks Green then Evans, unfortunately didn't have one this year.

Standard scoring it's a solid offer

10 team standard 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, Def, K

I have a hugely underperforming team. Where do you think I need the most help?

Rivers

A. Brown, A Robinson, K. Benjamin, E. Sanders, J. Matthews

L. Miller, CJ Anderson, Booker, Ajayi, Riddick, Yeldon

J. Graham, Eifert

Philadelphia

Hopkins

Montgomery or Winston available on waivers.

Defense question, I have the Eagles and they have been performing extremely well this season. They get the Cowboys this week; was wondering what you think about picking up the Jets D vs Cleveland for a plug in or stick with Philly this week.

Stay with Philly, they are a top D every week. Dallas game should be a low scoring game, and their D has shown even in games they give up points (skins game 27pts) they come through for fantasy owners. Fantasy scoring this season has only been under double digits one week (depending on your format). Our league 14, 16, 19, 9, 21, 31 .... That's exceptional. Factor in they score on special teams... yeah Im rolling wit my boys!

10 team standard 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, Def, K

I have a hugely underperforming team. Where do you think I need the most help?

Rivers

A. Brown, A Robinson, K. Benjamin, E. Sanders, J. Matthews

L. Miller, CJ Anderson, Booker, Ajayi, Riddick, Yeldon

J. Graham, Eifert

Philadelphia

Hopkins

Montgomery or Winston available on waivers.

Honestly your team looks pretty solid. I would grab Montgomery for sure, but you have some solid options. Arob has under performed big time but you have solid guys. It's probably more of the matchups, and having guys go off in same weeks. Stay the course, but I would drop Yeldon and grab Montgomery for sure.

Hey again Green,

Been offered Rogers for my Moncrief.

I'm 3-4. I have Murray, Gurly, matt jones, and martin. And i'm afraid of leaning on Matt Jones for Gurly's bye week this week and I'm scared that Martin may be out for a while. Do i pull the trigger? Or do I just hope that Jones doesn't cost me the match up hang on to Moncrief.

This guy also has Montgomory. Would he be any better of an RB investment?

Hey again Green,

Been offered Rogers for my Moncrief.

I'm 3-4. I have Murray, Gurly, matt jones, and martin. And i'm afraid of leaning on Matt Jones for Gurly's bye week this week and I'm scared that Martin may be out for a while. Do i pull the trigger? Or do I just hope that Jones doesn't cost me the match up hang on to Moncrief.

This guy also has Montgomory. Would he be any better of an RB investment?

Hey John,

Who do you have at WR?

PPR lg 12 team

Looking to trade Gurley, Meredith and S. Shephard for J. Nelson and C. Michael. I have Rawls and my current roster is as follows:

QB = Ryan, Stafford

RB = Gurley, Howard, Dixon, Powell, K. Davis, Rawls

WR = D. Bryant, Jeffery, M. Evans, M. Thomas NO, S. Shepard, Meredith

TE = Bennett

Should I make the deal?

What do you think of this trade in a PPR league?

I trade Aaron Rodger and Crowell

I get Matt Forte (I was aiming for Elliott, but he doesn't seem willing)

My team:

Brady & Rodgers

Johnson, Crowell, Powell, Jackson (GB)

Evans, Edelman, Thomas (NO), Meredith,

Olsen & Doyle

16-team 1 PPR league, trying to get AJ Green from a guy who needs RB help. Is giving up Dez, Quizz Rodgers, and Dion Lewis too much to get A.J.?

I can pick up Perkins, Dixon, or Abdullah to replace the bench spots lost in the trade.

Thanks.

To Much, offer him Dez and Dion Lewis. I would hold on to Quiz with Martin's return unknown.

PPR lg 12 team

Looking to trade Gurley, Meredith and S. Shephard for J. Nelson and C. Michael. I have Rawls and my current roster is as follows:

QB = Ryan, Stafford

RB = Gurley, Howard, Dixon, Powell, K. Davis, Rawls

WR = D. Bryant, Jeffery, M. Evans, M. Thomas NO, S. Shepard, Meredith

TE = Bennett

Should I make the deal?

I wouldn't do that. Howard is losing touches and looks like its a full blown RBBC, Dixon we have no clue on STILL, Rawls and Michael is another issue when Rawls returns.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back