[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Hey Gang Green, I have a possibility of trading B. Marshall for Jarvis Landry and an even better chance for Dez Bryant. I have had Marshall all season but I am concerned about the Jet offense and his fantasy value going forward. Should I stick with him? I would prefer Jarvis over Dez if I trade. It is a 10 team PPR league. What are your thoughts?

Hey Gang Green, I have a possibility of trading B. Marshall for Jarvis Landry and an even better chance for Dez Bryant. I have had Marshall all season but I am concerned about the Jet offense and his fantasy value going forward. Should I stick with him? I would prefer Jarvis over Dez if I trade. It is a 10 team PPR league. What are your thoughts?

Hey Landry. I would go for Dez, as long as he can stay healthy he should be good. Liked what I saw from him and Dak last night, and he has a great schedule.

Standard league: will you drop Sterling Shepard for C. Coleman (W) or Dion Lewis (RB) or T Hightower (RB)

None of those guys really peek my interest. Lewis is a PPR value (and with Blount playing well, who knows when he contributes). Coleman Shepard are basically the same, both rookie WR's who have had a couple bright moments and faded (Coleman more due to injury). Hightower is on the short end of what is looking like an RBBC in New Orleans (Thanks alot Ingram you #$%)

More questions for you if you have the time, good sir.

1. My RB's are Murray, Gurly, Rodgers (hurt), Matt Jones (hurt and fumbling), Martin (hurt)...Need to drop somebody for a defense this week. POTENTIALLY drop 2 for a defense and Grab D Henry off waivers for the handcuff. Should I drop Rodgers AND Jones? Rodgers is walking around in a boot and may take just as long to get healthy as Doug. And Jones is on a bye, may be on the cusp of losing his job, and has a horrible upcoming schedule.

2. Is it time to trade Marshall? Was thinking either:

Marshal for Dez

Marshall/Gurly/Edelman for Melvin Gordon and dez

Marshall/Gurly for Kelvin/JStew or Booker

Sorry for the long one! Always appreciate your help!

PPR league. 12 teams.

I want to stash Watkins pretty badly and drop Marqise Lee because his playoff schedule is beautiful. But Idk if I should chance it because I'd be left with an empty slot at flex and it's beginning to get close for playoff races.

I'm 5-3. My current starters for week 9 are:

Rivers

Empty QB (Dalton on Bye)

Gillislee/McCoy (injury issue)

McKinnon

Marv Jones

Britt

Doyle

Barnidge

Coates

Empty Flex

What's up, Green?

I'm thinking about trading T.Y. Hilton away beacuse of Moncreif being back. Moncreif seemed to get the better looks the first 2 games of the season when he was in and last week's game when he returned. Plus Hilton's playoff schedule is HOU, MIN, and then OAK. I'm obviously worried about the first 2 games. Here are my options:

1. Send T.Y. Hilton & Kendall Wright for Alshon Jeffrey & Emmanuel Sanders
  2. Send T.Y. Hilton & Quincy Enunwa for Marvin Jones & Jarvis Landry
  3. Don't propose a trade at all

​I appreciate the help man!

More questions for you if you have the time, good sir.

1. My RB's are Murray, Gurly, Rodgers (hurt), Matt Jones (hurt and fumbling), Martin (hurt)...Need to drop somebody for a defense this week. POTENTIALLY drop 2 for a defense and Grab D Henry off waivers for the handcuff. Should I drop Rodgers AND Jones? Rodgers is walking around in a boot and may take just as long to get healthy as Doug. And Jones is on a bye, may be on the cusp of losing his job, and has a horrible upcoming schedule.

2. Is it time to trade Marshall? Was thinking either:

Marshal for Dez

Marshall/Gurly/Edelman for Melvin Gordon and dez

Marshall/Gurly for Kelvin/JStew or Booker

Sorry for the long one! Always appreciate your help!

Yes you can drop Jones, not sure he gets back on the field to be honest. Especially after the way that Kelley has played.

You can try and trade Marshall, you should be able to get something off name alone. Gordon+Dez would sound solid

PPR league. 12 teams.

I want to stash Watkins pretty badly and drop Marqise Lee because his playoff schedule is beautiful. But Idk if I should chance it because I'd be left with an empty slot at flex and it's beginning to get close for playoff races.

I'm 5-3. My current starters for week 9 are:

Rivers

Empty QB (Dalton on Bye)

Gillislee/McCoy (injury issue)

McKinnon

Marv Jones

Britt

Doyle

Barnidge

Coates

Empty Flex

If you can't afford to stash Watkins because you need to play Lee don't play with Fire. If you don't need Lee then stash the higher upside in Watkins.

What's up, Green?

I'm thinking about trading T.Y. Hilton away beacuse of Moncreif being back. Moncreif seemed to get the better looks the first 2 games of the season when he was in and last week's game when he returned. Plus Hilton's playoff schedule is HOU, MIN, and then OAK. I'm obviously worried about the first 2 games. Here are my options:

1. Send T.Y. Hilton & Kendall Wright for Alshon Jeffrey & Emmanuel Sanders
  2. Send T.Y. Hilton & Quincy Enunwa for Marvin Jones & Jarvis Landry
  3. Don't propose a trade at all

​I appreciate the help man!

What's up Kenobi,

I would take Jeffery+Sanders for sure. We saw Jeffery is a different player with Cutler locking in on him over and over.

Edited by GangGreenLantern
  • Like 1

Yes you can drop Jones, not sure he gets back on the field to be honest. Especially after the way that Kelley has played.

You can try and trade Marshall, you should be able to get something off name alone. Gordon+Dez would sound solid

Okay, thanks. And what about the Rodgers situation? Drop him for the Murray handcuff? Or hang on in case Martin is out for extra time?

Also (sorry for all the ?'s), do you drop Gostowski or AZ D on the bye week? Or I can drop Jones AND Rodgers to keep both and forget about Derrick Henry for the time being.

Thanks so much!

Okay, thanks. And what about the Rodgers situation? Drop him for the Murray handcuff? Or hang on in case Martin is out for extra time?

Also (sorry for all the ?'s), do you drop Gostowski or AZ D on the bye week? Or I can drop Jones AND Rodgers to keep both and forget about Derrick Henry for the time being.

Thanks so much!

Rodgers and Martin I would hang on to. Their schedule is to good to pass up on. Rodgers could return week 10, Martin we don't know about.

Gostkowski can be dropped, especially to add another Kicker, he hasn't been great this season.

Drop Jones for Henry.

Any thoughts on this trade?

T.Williams and Hopkins for his Blount and Jeffery.

My other WR are Cooper and Coates

RB are Ware,Michael and Hyde.

PPR league with bonus for long receptions and yardage.

I would keep Williams, he's on a pass heavy Offense, and his schedule down the stretch is juicy.

Just noticed you're from Long Island. I grew up on Long Island, moved from there about 10 years ago. Still visit my family who are still there often. Strong Island bro!!

Edited by GangGreenLantern

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back