[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Looking to pickup a RB for this wee to possibly start over Crowell. Which of these guys do you prefer for this week / ROS?

PPR league with a bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

Charcandrick vs Jacksonville

Antone Smith vs Atlanta

Hightower @ SF

Henry @ SD

If Ware is out, West is easily a top play this week vs a poor Jax run D

Hey, GGL. Do you still think Jack Doyle is a good play this week? I noticed that you have him on your lineup... but he had a pretty rough showing this past week at KC.

Thanks in advance!

Hey AppleSauce,

Yes as long as Dwayne Allen is sidelined Doyle should be a solid play. Last week was a rough week vs KC, but they have limited the production of TE's all season with Eric Berry on them. Doyle should have a better day vs GB

Yup I'm from Long Island. Still living here out on the East End. I got another trade question for you. I didn't go for the other one.

My Hopkins and D.Lewis for his Prescott and Eifert.

My WR are now Cooper,T.Williams(SD),Coates and Coleman(Clev.)

MyQBs are Rodgers and Flacco--we can start two in this league.

TE Rudolph.

Should I make this trade.

Again. PPR league bonus for 40yd receptions and yardage.

Thanks

PPR; full for receptions, half for carries

I need to pick a RB to spot start this week. I need to decide between Antone Smith, Peyton Barber, Derrick Henry, Tim Hightower, or Charcandrick West. ROS value is also important and you can mention your ROS thoughts.

Please rank them in the order of how you'd pick them up

Huge flex decision to make. .5 PPR 12 team

I'm playing the 7-1 team in my division, for the division lead. Although it would be nice to have a very consistent Flexplay, I have too many guys on a BYE. Who is my best option below?

Do I take a shot at a huge game from some deep threat WRs, or play it easy for a WR/RB that may net me 5+?

I have Forte and Powell (on bench). Do I play them both?

RBs:

CJ Prosise

Terron Ward

Peyton Barber

WRs:

Tyreek Hill

Dontrelle Inman (If Benjamin is Out)?

D. Parker

Tavon Austin

Kenny Stills

Jeremy Kerley

Rishard Matthews

Kendall White

C. Patterson

Edited by bmatt10

Yup I'm from Long Island. Still living here out on the East End. I got another trade question for you. I didn't go for the other one.

My Hopkins and D.Lewis for his Prescott and Eifert.

My WR are now Cooper,T.Williams(SD),Coates and Coleman(Clev.)

MyQBs are Rodgers and Flacco--we can start two in this league.

TE Rudolph.

Should I make this trade.

Again. PPR league bonus for 40yd receptions and yardage.

Thanks

I think that leaves you a little thin at WR. You would need Coleman to be relevant or you could be in trouble. Esp with Byes Week 10 and 11 for your 2 main guys.

10-team, 2 QB, .5 PPR league. We start 2 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, TE, Flex (RB/WR/TE), K, and DEF

Roster: QB - Prescott, Romo, Manning, McCown; RB - Elliott, James White, Hightower, Gillislee, Henry; WR - Nelson, Dez, Hilton, Maclin; TE - Eifert, Pitta; DEF - Jets; K - Bryant

Do I offer Jordy Nelson and James White to owner for Frank Gore and Randall Cobb?

His roster:

QB - Brady, Flacco, Tyrod; RB - Gore, Gurley, Bell, Kelley; WR - Sanders, Baldwin, Michael Thomas, Cobb; TE - Graham, Reed; K - Tucker, Santos; DEF - Seattle

PPR; full for receptions, half for carries

I need to pick a RB to spot start this week. I need to decide between Antone Smith, Peyton Barber, Derrick Henry, Tim Hightower, or Charcandrick West. ROS value is also important and you can mention your ROS thoughts.

Please rank them in the order of how you'd pick them up

West if Ware is out, Hightower for me would be the best ROS. Unfortunately for Ingram owners, Hightower will be involved. Henry would be next.

10-team, 2 QB, .5 PPR league. We start 2 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, TE, Flex (RB/WR/TE), K, and DEF

Roster: QB - Prescott, Romo, Manning, McCown; RB - Elliott, James White, Hightower, Gillislee, Henry; WR - Nelson, Dez, Hilton, Maclin; TE - Eifert, Pitta; DEF - Jets; K - Bryant

Do I offer Jordy Nelson and James White to owner for Frank Gore and Randall Cobb?

His roster:

QB - Brady, Flacco, Tyrod; RB - Gore, Gurley, Bell, Kelley; WR - Sanders, Baldwin, Michael Thomas, Cobb; TE - Graham, Reed; K - Tucker, Santos; DEF - Seattle

You could make that offer I would, but If I was the Gore+Cobb owner I wouldn't accept it.

I agree for long term, but if Rodgers is out this week I think Smith would be a better 1 week flier than Hightower. I'm looking to start Smith over Crowell or if Hyde is out again this week.

I don't know that Smith would be better this week to be honest. Smith and Barber could be splitting time, heck we may even see some of Mike James as well..

Hightower will more than likely see 10+ touches, I think he and Ingram can have solid days vs the worst run d in football.

Yesterday, he offered Baldwin/Gore for Nelson/White. But I didn't want Baldwin. What makes you then think he wouldn't accept Nelson/White for Cobb/Gore?

I said "I" wouldn't accept that, because I have a clue. He obviously doesn't. Gore>White by a loooooong margin. Cobb and Nelson are close. Full PPR Nelson has 14more pts then Cobb, and Cobb missed a game. They're both averaging 15.5pts per game. (Nelson 15.4 to be exact).

.5ppr

Best streaming option for Brady? Simien tannehill flacco Fitzpatrick McGowan are my best options.

would you change anything with the lineup?

No qb yet

Booker

C.mike

Julio

Dez

Pryor

Delanie walker

Vikings

Bench

J stew

Frank gore

COle beasely

Jerrick McKinnon

Does this trade benefit me?

He is offering me Big Ben, Gore, Bernard and D Thomas for Zeke.

This is my team now:

Palmer, Cousins
Elliot, Ingram, Miller, Jones
Julio, Hilton, Mathews, Coleman

This would be after trade:

Big Ben, Palmer
Miller, Bernard, Ingram, Gore
Jones, Hilton, Thomas, Coleman

Does this help me or should I just stream a QB for the week and keep what I have?

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back