[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Thanks lantern, I nice to know my rambling thoughts might make sense. The other offer I've had ( from a saints fan ) is winston and Martin for Stafford and Ingram. Good if I make the playoffs I guess but not sure. Any thoughts? Thanks again, Andy.

Winston and Martin play the Saints twice in the playoffs. Which could be great, but could Saints have been playing better of late on D. Could be a solid trade, but not sure I would get rid of Stafford. Might be worth rolling the dice though, interesting

Hey gang-

10 team, standard. Iffy about my flex..start Rawls or Ryan Mathews? I know Rawls is coming back and splitting carries, but I'm on the fence with Mathews..he's so boom or bust..what do you think? Thanks!

My lineup

QB Mariota

RBs: Gurley, Howard

WRs: Crabtree, D Adams, Snead

Flex: G Bernard

Flex: Rawls or R Matthews??

D; Vikings

Hey gang-

10 team, standard. Iffy about my flex..start Rawls or Ryan Mathews? I know Rawls is coming back and splitting carries, but I'm on the fence with Mathews..he's so boom or bust..what do you think? Thanks!

My lineup

QB Mariota

RBs: Gurley, Howard

WRs: Crabtree, D Adams, Snead

Flex: G Bernard

Flex: Rawls or R Matthews??

D; Vikings

Tough call, but I like Rawls better then Mathews. Don't trust Pederson, plus I see the Eagles trailing in this game which is a better game script for Sproles.

• Like 1

Manning with the wind at home versus CHI or

Bortles at DET

Bortles is the ultimate garbage time QB. He sucks so bad the team falls behind and he gets garbage points. I see that happening this week vs Det. (Althougn I'm not one to count on garbage time points)

The Wind in NY is a little worrisome but Manning should still be solid.

I would make that trade. What round draft pick?

We haven't decided he's still trying to decide if he really wants to do it. See I played him this weekend so unless Carr and Cooper go off for 50 points I got him beat and by beating him it pretty much insures he misses the playoffs. I was thinking maybe a 3rd round pick or 4th. Our trade deadline is this Wednesday at 11am central time.

On another note I forgot to ask whick QB would you rather have for the rest of the season Dalton or Rivers?

We haven't decided he's still trying to decide if he really wants to do it. See I played him this weekend so unless Carr and Cooper go off for 50 points I got him beat and by beating him it pretty much insures he misses the playoffs. I was thinking maybe a 3rd round pick or 4th. Our trade deadline is this Wednesday at 11am central time.

On another note I forgot to ask whick QB would you rather have for the rest of the season Dalton or Rivers?

Dalton is garbage. Esp since he lost AJ and Gio. Not to mention Rivers has a juicy playoff schedule.

10 team standard.

my rbs: dj, demarco, miller and rawls. my wrs: ty hilton, cooper, tyrell williams, brandon marshall, michael thomas.

his rbs: blount, forte, ingram, g bernard, d sproles, eddie lacy wrs: s shepherd, obj, marvin jones

I'm offering lamar miller, ty hilton, brandon marshall for obj forte eddie lacy and g bernard (basically dropping last two)

do you think its a fair trade, guys?

there is no one else on his team that i want. we're both at 8-3, but as you can see, his team is taking a left turn, and my trade might help, what do YOU think?

Ok I've got a few questions.

1. Should I drop M. Asiata for D. Lewis or Duke - I picked up Duke Johnson

Johnson jr?

2. Which 2 RBs to start?

Starks @Phi

Rawls @TB

Duke Johnson vs. NYG

3. Should I start J. Flacco vs. Cin over Dalton?

4. If I can't get a trade done what 3 WRs should I start?

Moncrief vs. Pit I heard Luck is OUT

Edelman @ Jets

Smith Sr vs. Cin

Marshall vs. NE Fitzpatrick is the starting QB again.

5. Bills D or Panthers D?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Edited by SinCity

Gates, Rishard, and Bills D are available on WW this week.

My most droppable players are Hightower (also have Ingram), Stafford (also have Wilson and Brady), and Cobb (he's my WR6).

I dont trust the Eagles D after 4 poor weeks and unclear how AJ and Bernard going down will affect Eifert. Who do I drop? Who do I pick up?

Edited by shnugen27
  • Like 1

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back