[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Here I know it sounds crazy but....

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/480857-crazy-defense/?p=4314502

Thanks In Advance

Also to add on to that link, my team is in my sig as I have it set right now. Should I start Perkins over a WR and if so who? Or I could pick up A. Blue if he would be better if Miller don't play.

I would not gamble with the 49ers D. yes they may get a couple turnovers, but they may also get jacked up.

I would prefer to play the Jags who have been solid lately.

I wouldn't start Perkins, he's getting 39% of the snaps and so is Jennings, neither guy is worth rolling with. Blue IF Miller doesn't play (which it looks like Miller will play) would be a solid play.

I need 1 of these four RB:

Lewis, Perkins, Sims, Hightower

I'm really torn here. I think the safe bets are Lewis or Hightower, but Perkins has a ton of upside if they give him the ball.

Also, for TE, I have D. Walker or H. Henry. Walker's the obvious choice, but I think Henry can be in for a big night.

Thanks.

I need 1 of these four RB:

Lewis, Perkins, Sims, Hightower

I'm really torn here. I think the safe bets are Lewis or Hightower, but Perkins has a ton of upside if they give him the ball.

Also, for TE, I have D. Walker or H. Henry. Walker's the obvious choice, but I think Henry can be in for a big night.

Thanks.

Perkins doesn't see enough snaps to be someone I wanna play in the playoffs. Go with Hightower

Love the Chargers players this week, but over Walker? Tough call. If you're bold go with Henry.

Roll with the Chargers! Inman and Henry

Was thinking the same, brother, thanks

Going to piggyback on this with one more question

Pick 1 WR: MCrabtree or TLockett (0.5 PPR)

Trying to pick guys that offer best upside with reasonable floor (aren't we all!)

Edited by Zeus69

Was thinking the same, brother, thanks

Going to piggyback on this with one more question

Pick 1 WR: MCrabtree or TLockett (0.5 PPR)

Trying to pick guys that offer best upside with reasonable floor (aren't we all!)

If Crab is 100% I would roll with him. Great matchup vs the Colts which should see a good bit of scoring by both teams.

Been looking for help for this week's lineup everywhere and still can't make up my mind. My guaranteed starters are Matt Ryan, leveon bell, Devonta Freeman, Hunter Henry, chargers D. From there I can't decide on my WRs or my flex. I have the following players to choose from.

Devante Adams

Dontrel Inman

Malcolm Mitchell

Jonathan Stewart

Ty Montgomery

Doug Martin

I need two WRs and a flex.

Idk if it matters, but my opponent has Tom Brady and Edelman

Been looking for help for this week's lineup everywhere and still can't make up my mind. My guaranteed starters are Matt Ryan, leveon bell, Devonta Freeman, Hunter Henry, chargers D. From there I can't decide on my WRs or my flex. I have the following players to choose from.

Devante Adams

Dontrel Inman

Malcolm Mitchell

Jonathan Stewart

Ty Montgomery

Doug Martin

I need two WRs and a flex.

Idk if it matters, but my opponent has Tom Brady and Edelman

Inman, Mitchell, and Montgomery!~

I was nervous that I would just be chasing points if I played Montgomery. Stewart has been consistent and is playing the Falcons bad rush d. I do think that Montgomery has a higher floor though.

Montgomery will get the majority of the work again, since Starks won't play, and Michael has been pretty irrelevant. Stewart's matchup might be slightly better, but Montgomery brings more to the table in the passing game as well.

I'm torn between Inman. Tyreek and Mitchell.I have brady, Guy I'm playing has rivers so thinking Inman may help. Would you play blue if miller can't go or maybe throw in hightower? I also have balil starting in my flex but starting to wonder if I should play another option since it's a standard league.

Edited by Ctor92

I'm torn between Inman. Tyreek and Mitchell.I have brady, Guy I'm playing has rivers so thinking Inman may help. Would you play blue if miller can't go or maybe throw in hightower? I also have balil starting in my flex but starting to wonder if I should play another option since it's a standard league.

I love any Charger this week, since he has Rivers playing Inman makes that much more sense.

Bilal is a solid play even in standard. He had over 150 total yards last week

What's up Green?

Would you make any changes to the roster?

CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

QB: Brees

WR: J.Jones @ CAR, Tate @ DAL

RB: Elliott vs DET, D.Murray @ JAX

TE: Gates @ CLE

FLEX: Freeman @ CAR

K: Bailey

D/ST: New England

BENCH:

Britt vs SF, Mitchell vs NYJ, Lee vs TEN

T.Coleman @ CAR, Henry @ JAX, McFadden vs DET

Griffin vs CIN

Thanks man!

What's up Green?

Would you make any changes to the roster?

CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

QB: Brees

WR: J.Jones @ CAR, Tate @ DAL

RB: Elliott vs DET, D.Murray @ JAX

TE: Gates @ CLE

FLEX: Freeman @ CAR

K: Bailey

D/ST: New England

BENCH:

Britt vs SF, Mitchell vs NYJ, Lee vs TEN

T.Coleman @ CAR, Henry @ JAX, McFadden vs DET

Griffin vs CIN

Thanks man!

Hey Kenobi,

I wouldn't change anything. Looks solid! Good Luck! :tup:

• Like 1

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back