[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Okay I will be trading the following players: Jarvis Landry, Dewayne Allen and my 2017 first round pick

Two possible trades I can get would be:

I'd receive Demarco Murray, Devontae Freeman and Laquon Treadwell

I'd receive Jeremy Langford, Jordan Howard, Devonta Freeman and Laquon Treadwell.

So it's a matter of which RB scenario would be better for me since I might have lost AP for a few weeks.

Help me make this decision. Thanks in advance.

PPR or Standard scoring?

WHOA!! Hold on there dude!! That is an awful lot to give up for what you've mentioned.

First trading your #1 pick (coming from someone who did it last year and is dealing with ramifications of that now) Unless you're getting a STELLAR player in return (I did it for Julio last year). Then I would not do that. Especially for what you're getting in return.

Langford could possibly be OUT after just 2 weeks as the main RB, and the Bears could be entering into what most thought and said all season the dreaded RBBC BS that coaches love to kill us fantasy owners with :) Freeman Is all ready in that, and honestly has been out performed and pointed by Coleman. (17.3ppr pts for Freeman in 2weeks, Coleman 31.8) Treadwell hasnt seen the field yet for Minnesota.

Demarco has been ok so far but it's mostly been via the passing game he is averaging just 12.5 carries a game right now, what is saving him is the fact he's been targeted 14x (catching 12) in the passing game. Will that continue? Hard to say until we see more from Tenn and what their plans are moving forward with D.Henry.

So you would be giving up WAY to much IMO

Which of these flyer tightends would you roll with for week 3:

Rudolph: He has seen 8 targets in back to back games, and now AP is hurt so defenses may key in on Diggs. Moreover, they may get behind early against the Panthers.

Pitta: Was heavily used last week, and has a good report with Flacco on and off the field.

Tamme: Solid use and yardage over the last two weeks.

McDonald: Scored in back to back games, but hard to trust his lack of receptions.

Which of these flyer tightends would you roll with for week 3:

Rudolph: He has seen 8 targets in back to back games, and now AP is hurt so defenses may key in on Diggs. Moreover, they may get behind early against the Panthers.

Pitta: Was heavily used last week, and has a good report with Flacco on and off the field.

Tamme: Solid use and yardage over the last two weeks.

McDonald: Scored in back to back games, but hard to trust his lack of receptions.

I don't think teams will Key on Diggs per say because Minnesota moves him all over the field, but I do think Rudlolph is a good option and Bradford (like most QB's like to use their TEs).

Pitta, Rudolph, Tamme, .....McDonald I don't like at all, yes he has scored in back to back games but has been targeted 3x. Not something I want to gamble with him falling in the endzone every week on his lone target :)

10 team ppr...Big Ben at qb. Rbs are McCoy ware Crowell and Bernard. Wrs are j Landry b cooks Fitzgerald Baldwin and t sharpe. Tes gronk and Rudolph.

Losing Gronk would hurt some, I think Rudolph is ok for a matchup based start from week to week but might want a better option moving forward.

I love M.Gordon this year and have since Training camp and pre-season and with the loss of Woodhead it just intensifies that much more. (I'm trying to work a trade for him myself)

I like Kelvin better then Doug as well, KB is the main guy, Newton loves him and he is a redzone monster. I do not like what I've seen from Seattle's Offense. Their OL is terrible ( could be worse then last season) and Wilson is banged up. I do think they will get things worked out and Baldwin will be a solid WR for the ROS, but KB's upside is far greater.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

Kind of sounds like your thinking the same thing. I think it's good for both sides but giving up gronk takes some serious thought.

Yeah since it's a smaller league (10 teams) who's on waivers for the TE position? Might be worth a look and scooping someone up that you could play the match-up with Rudolph and the TE you pickup.

J tamme d pitta and l donnell are the only decent options.

Pitta is an extremely talented TE and has a good rapport with Flacco. He had a ton of targets last week (12), His only problem is staying on the field. He is definitely worth a flier on, esp with their upcoming schedule, also could play Rudolph and him as match-up based plays. Could be worth while.

Tamme has been solid with 8 targets in back to back weeks, and has been productive. My only concern with him is they are getting their rookie TE (Hooper) involved as well. Same situation I have with D.Allen which is why I picked up Pitta myself

Edited by GangGreenLantern

1 point PPR

QB: Philip Rivers, Tyrod Taylor

RB: CJ Anderson, Melvin Gordon, Rashad Jennings, Charles Sims, Ameer Abdullah, Tim Hightower

WR: Julio Jones, Eric Decker, John Brown, Devante Parker, Tajae Sharpe, Tyrell Williams

TE: Gary Barnidge, Vance McDonald

K: Matt Bryant

D/ST: Jets

These are the players that are at the top of our waiver wire:

Quincy Enuwa

Eddie Royal

Dwayne Washington

Clive Walford

Cameron Artis-Payne

Jamison Crowder

Larry Donnel

Davante Adams

Do you think that I should stick with what I have and wait to see what moves others make

off the waivers, or do you see a move that I should go after. I have already suffered

losses of Keenan Allen and Danny Woodhead so I need all the advice I can get, Thanks so much!

1 point PPR
QB: Philip Rivers, Tyrod Taylor
RB: CJ Anderson, Melvin Gordon, Rashad Jennings, Charles Sims, Ameer Abdullah, Tim Hightower
WR: Julio Jones, Eric Decker, John Brown, Devante Parker, Tajae Sharpe, Tyrell Williams
TE: Gary Barnidge, Vance McDonald
K: Matt Bryant
D/ST: Jets
These are the players that are at the top of our waiver wire:
Quincy Enuwa
Eddie Royal
Dwayne Washington
Clive Walford
Cameron Artis-Payne
Jamison Crowder
Larry Donnel
Davante Adams
Do you think that I should stick with what I have and wait to see what moves others make
off the waivers, or do you see a move that I should go after. I have already suffered
losses of Keenan Allen and Danny Woodhead so I need all the advice I can get, Thanks so much!

I think you're good as is. None of those guys would play over the guys you have. J.Brown is off to a terrible start but you have Sharpe and Parker looked like the player we all thought he could be last week.

You might want to drop McDonald, and grab Walford. He has been working on his chemistry with Carr all off-season and looked good last week with 17pts. That would be the only move I could see worth your while.

I think you're good as is. None of those guys would play over the guys you have. J.Brown is off to a terrible start but you have Sharpe and Parker looked like the player we all thought he could be last week.

You might want to drop McDonald, and grab Walford. He has been working on his chemistry with Carr all off-season and looked good last week with 17pts. That would be the only move I could see worth your while.

Thanks so much... You pin pointed out the one move that I was on the fence about making!

Got two trades:

First trade: I trade Landry, I receive MFloyd(WR) LMcCoy n a 2017 2nd round pick

Second trade: I trade Landry Allen(TE) n a 2017 first rounder, I receive DMurray Langford/Howard combo n LTreadwell

Lost AP for few weeks I'm sure.

Thanks in advance!

I answered the "second trade option" in your previous post.

Is this PPR? What's the rest of your team look like? First option isnt terrible, but I need to see your team and know scoring format.

I answered the "second trade option" in your previous post.

Is this PPR? What's the rest of your team look like? First option isnt terrible, but I need to see your team and know scoring format.

My RBs are AP LMiller Ingram Powell Booker

My WRs are Hopkins DJax Landry Hilton Lockett TSmith Wheaton Sharpe Conley LaFell

My TEs are DWalker Gronk DAllen JJames

AP just got hurt which leaves me weak at RB. That's why I was kinda leaning towards the Freeman trade.

My RBs are AP LMiller Ingram Powell Booker

My WRs are Hopkins DJax Landry Hilton Lockett TSmith Wheaton Sharpe Conley LaFell

My TEs are DWalker Gronk DAllen JJames

AP just got hurt which leaves me weak at RB. That's why I was kinda leaning towards the Freeman trade.

If this is PPR the loss of Landry would hurt some but I think gaining McCoy, Floyd who can be serviceable and a 2nd round pick is too good to pass up.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back