[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

hey ganggreen-

Im in a 10 team, Standard League.

Im weak at RB with Gurley, Rawls, Ryan Matthews and G Bernard on my bench.

Want to pick up a RB, especially since Rawls is questionable.

Should I pick up C.Sims, Asiata (read he will be more valuable in Standard scoring while AP is out), Fozzy, or Cameron Artis Payne?

I know the latter 3 are temp pick ups, but I haven't seen much from Sims yet and I think he will still be on the WW.

And if I pick up someone, I would drop an extra DST. I do have two DST (Ravens and Chiefs), so I would probably drop Ravens.

Thanks!

Hey Nflor002-

Sims is more valueable in PPR but that doesn't mean he isnt an asset in standard. He has a role on this team even without Martin being hurt, the fact that Martin could be out next week and beyond (no word yet on the severity of Martin's hammy). Make Sims very valuable. I would rather take the guy who has a role even after the injured back they are replacing comes back.

Asiata can have some value while AP is out but he will also be sharing the load with McKinnon.

Hello fellow Eagles fan! I have a question that you might be able to help me out with and shed some light on. I'm thinking of dropping a player for Diggs. Yes, he is still available in my standard league! I'm considering dropping either Cobb,T. Coleman, Ware or Gordon for him. The rest of my roster includes TY, Gurley, R. Matthews, Cooks, Landry. Who would you drop for him and why? I know Charles is coming back so Ware would be the easy pick here but Charles is fragile these days and I'm not sure how long he'll last. Coleman is next up but he actually provides a little depth to my RB situation. I'm really considering Cobb. Thoughts??

Hello fellow Eagles fan! I have a question that you might be able to help me out with and shed some light on. I'm thinking of dropping a player for Diggs. Yes, he is still available in my standard league! I'm considering dropping either Cobb,T. Coleman, Ware or Gordon for him. The rest of my roster includes TY, Gurley, R. Matthews, Cooks, Landry. Who would you drop for him and why? I know Charles is coming back so Ware would be the easy pick here but Charles is fragile these days and I'm not sure how long he'll last. Coleman is next up but he actually provides a little depth to my RB situation. I'm really considering Cobb. Thoughts??

FlyEaglesFly!!!

Those are some names you thinking about dropping. Obviously since its a 10 man league it's more populated.

What's your team look like? Might be easier for me to see how well Diggs fits and who is really worth letting go.

Qb-RIvers

WR-Cooks

WR-Landry

RB-Gurley

RB-Charles

TE-Julius T

Flex-Ty Hilton

K-Bailey

Def-Balt

Bench: R. Matthews, Ware, Gordon, Cobb, T. Coleman

Is that Melvin Gordon or Josh? If Melvin then You could let go of T.Coleman. If it's Josh that makes it a little more interesting. We don't know what's going on in Cleveland with their QB situation ,but I do know it's a nightmare. McCown not being there could mean distaster for all the Browns skilled position players minus Crowell.(and even he could be doomed if teams just decide to stack the box and force the rookie to try and beat them), we don't know what we're getting from Kessler since he hasnt stepped on the field yet.

I personally would not drop Cobb and would drop Josh, everyone is hanging on to the 14 games he played in 2013 and that monster season when we have no idea if he will even be that same player (he did play in 5 games in 2014 and was nowhere near as effective). Then add in the QB situation on top of that, not something I want to deal with, there is plenty of stellar WR's out there. Like Oh...Diggs ;)

Edited by GangGreenLantern

0.5PPR, 12 team league.

I have AP at RB (luckily my backup in Melvin Gordon), but need a new backup RB due to his injury. I also have Zach Miller at TE (while Eifert is out) and need to replace him.

Waiver RB ranking: James White, Fozzy, Artemis-Payne, Vereen, Kenyan Drake, Asiata (MacKinnon is already taken)

Waiver TE pick up: Pitta, Tamme, Walford, or MacDonald?

(I can also pick up Enunwa instead of an RB if that makes a difference).

Edited by shnugen27

Hey GangGreen, two trades to ask you about. Here's my team first: (10-team league, .5 PPR, 3 Keeper League)

Blake Bortles, Tyrod Taylor

Lamar Miller, Doug Martin, Charles Sims, Ameer Abdullah, Giovanni Bernard

Brandon Marshall, T. Y. Hilton, Amari Cooper, Allen Hurns, Devin Funchess

Julius Thomas, Dwayne Allen

Rams D

Catanzaro

First, a trade that I've already accepted, where I gave up Lamar Miller, Allen Hurns, and Ameer Abdullah for Carlos Hyde, OBJ, and Duke Johnson. Good trade? Now that that's going through, I've also proposed a deal to another player where I trade OBJ and Giovanni Bernard for Melvin Gordon and Stefon Diggs. Thoughts on that one? Thanks!

Edited by bdub1988

0.5PPR, 12 team league.

I have AP at RB (luckily my backup in Melvin Gordon), but need a new backup RB due to his injury. I also have Zach Miller at TE (while Eifert is out) and need to replace him.

Waiver RB ranking: James White, Fozzy, Artemis-Payne, Vereen, Kenyan Drake, Asiata (MacKinnon is already taken)

Waiver TE pick up: Pitta, Tamme, Walford, or MacDonald?

(I can also pick up Enunwa instead of an RB if that makes a difference).

Asiata, Vereen, Fozzy/Artis-Payne, White. Keep an eye on Jennings if he is limited or can't play Vereen will be starting with a good matchup vs Was this week. Even if Jennings plays Vereen is a viable option in PPR.

TE's the way you wrote them is the way you should approach getting them in that order.

Hey GangGreen, two trades to ask you about. Here's my team first: (10-team league, .5 PPR, 3 Keeper League)

Blake Bortles, Tyrod Taylor

Lamar Miller, Doug Martin, Charles Sims, Ameer Abdullah, Giovanni Bernard

Brandon Marshall, T. Y. Hilton, Amari Cooper, Allen Hurns, Devin Funchess

Julius Thomas, Dwayne Allen

Rams D

Catanzaro

First, a trade that I've already accepted, where I gave up Lamar Miller, Allen Hurns, and Ameer Abdullah for Carlos Hyde, OBJ, and Duke Johnson. Good trade? Now that that's going through, I've also proposed a deal to another player where I trade OBJ and Giovanni Bernard for Melvin Gordon and Stefon Diggs. Thoughts on that one? Thanks!

Hey bdub1988 - Getting OBJ is always a good thing BUT losing Miller for Hyde is a big minus, and I'm very worried about Duke, hell about all the Browns with Kessler as the starter. Plus Crowell is severly out touching Duke by a wide margin through 2 weeks 33-13.

I LOVE Diggs, but he is not at the level of OBJ just yet, he has the potential to be a top 15 WR (or better this season and beyond) but he has to continue to do it each week (which I believe he will). Melvin is playing as an RB1 right now, and looks like he won't be slowing down esp with Woodhead out of the mix , Gio is a SOLID PPR RB.

Saying all that, I can't see trading OBJ even with the upgrade from Gio to Melvin.

Thanks a lot, Gang Green!

Asiata, Vereen, Fozzy/Artis-Payne, White. Keep an eye on Jennings if he is limited or can't play Vereen will be starting with a good matchup vs Was this week. Even if Jennings plays Vereen is a viable option in PPR.

TE's the way you wrote them is the way you should approach getting them in that order.

I tried, he said he didn't want Hilton and would only trade for OBJ. Would have loved to trade a different wideout instead, particularly Hilton, but it's a no-go. :tdown:

Well if he only wants OBJ then it's not worth it. Stick with what you got, and he'll come knocking for someone else eventually if he's hurting at WR

Hey Nflor002-

Sims is more valueable in PPR but that doesn't mean he isnt an asset in standard. He has a role on this team even without Martin being hurt, the fact that Martin could be out next week and beyond (no word yet on the severity of Martin's hammy). Make Sims very valuable. I would rather take the guy who has a role even after the injured back they are replacing comes back.

Asiata can have some value while AP is out but he will also be sharing the load with McKinnon.

Thanks for the thought ganggreen- I needed the perspective!

I'd be receiving either D Freeman or Langford/Howard for my 2017 1st rounder.

Am I stupid not to take that deal??

Noway I would give up my 1st rd pick for any of those guys. Freeman is in a full blown RBBC right now, and Coleman has out performed him (pts wise in PPR) and Langford\Howard situation is really foggy right now, Kadeem Carey when healthy could even be the guy, oh and that OL is horrific.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back