[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

My team is in my sig and that is how I have it set does anything need changing?

Also I can play 4WRs and 1 RB because of the RB/WR flex spot if you feel another WR would be better than a RB.

Edited by SinCity

SD vs TB

Dallas vs Min

NYJ vs Ind

Miami vs Bal

GB vs Hou

Which one of these defenses should I pick up off the WW? I currently have Arizona on my roster and they play Was. Should I roll with Ari or pick one of the above? Please list in order.

It's a must win for me and the defense is going to play a big part in wether I win or not.

PPR Scoring.

Kaepernick OR Carr? Dropped Andre Ellington to pick up Kaepernick this week, obviously leaning that direction.

Cousin's, Barkley, Bortles and Fitzpatrick still on the board.

Start 3 out of the following (2 WRs, 1 FLEX)

Fitzgerald

Tyrell Williams

Spence Ware

E. Sanders

S. Smith Sr.

Kenny Britt

T. Rawls

T. Gabriel

So far leaning towards Fitzgerald, Williams(assuming he gets upgraded to full sometime this week) and Ware.

Edited by Inziladun

PPR League. All scoring for the positions below is the same with one exception: TE's get 1 pt for every 7 receiving yards vs. 1 pt / 10 yards for RB's and WR's.

Need 5 from the list below (and at least 1 for each position):

Latavius Murray vs Buffalo

Carlos Hyde @ Chicago

Todd Gurley @ New England

Tevin Coleman vs Kansas City

Julio Jones vs Kansas City

Davante Adams vs Houston

Kelvin Benjamin @ Seattle

Steve Smith vs Miami

Kyle Rudolph vs Dallas

Antonio Gates vs Tampa Bay

Currently I'm starting Murray, Hyde, Julio, Davante and Rudolph, but I'm not married to any of them.

Hey buddy. Win and I'm in, going in circles... listing most of my roster by position and #starters - hoping you can help

0.5 PPR

QB (pick 1): EManning, Stafford

RB (pick 2): Asiata, MIngram, DLewis

WR (pick 3): Crabtree, Fitz, Julio, GTate, DThomas

Another thing... I can acquire one (or more) of following WRs on waiver wire. See any sleeper(s) you'd start over what's already on my roster?

ABoldin

DInman

Marquess Wilson

Taking on 1st place guy so need to go for it. Really appreciate the advice!

Hey GGL,

In a 12 person PPR league, here are my options

QB - Luck and Kaepernick

RB - Gore, Jordan Howard, Rob Kelley, James Starks

WR - Brandon Marshall, Moncrief, Kelvin Benjamin, Mike Wallace, Sammy Watkins, and Taylor Gabriel

I need 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and 1 Flex

Thanks man! Good luck this week!

I need some defense help this week. I currently have the Giants and Le'Veon bell and never liked having my defense playing against one of my best players

Packers against the Texans

Bears against the 49ers

Raiders against Buffalo

Bengals against the Eagles

Panthers against the Seahawks

Dolphins against the Ravens

All options as well as others so any defense u think will be good feel free to mention

THANK YOU

Standard. I'm in 1st playing the 3rd place team. If he wins, we swap and I lose my 1st round bye :-\

Kaep @ Chi

Rivers vs. TB

Also:

I have: Buffalo DST @ Oak (tough, unless Carr's finger is mashed)

Pick up: GB vs Hou, or NYJ vs Indy??

Sorry, also:

Playing Brady, pick up and play M. Mitchell (over Crabtree or Sanders)?

Thanks, I really need this win. We are all bunched at the top and I need this bye!!

Once again solid advice last week, thank you. This is a little more involved than my usual questions. 12 team non ppr. I am looking at my WR's and Rb's and trying to figure the best way to go. Rb's Booker, Ware, Martin and Kelly. None of them did much last week. Usually I start an Rb at flex but am thinking about putting in a WR instead. Martin and Ware for rb and going with Tyrell Williams, Marshall, and Tyreek Hill. This means I would be benching Amari Cooper; I just don't like his match up and find it too similar to last weeks 2 point effort from him. Whart do you think? Also playing Philly D over Miami.

Hi GGL,

My TE is bye this week, should i pick up

Zach Ertz at Cinci or CJ Fiedorowics vs Greenbay for Week 13?

I have Eagle Def and Arizona Def, shoudl I drop Ari to pick up Houston for Playoff week 15-17 ? it has Baltimore, Miami too.

Thanks

Hey Bercats!

I would pickup CJ, really like his connection with Osweiler who likes to throw short passes, although the matchup is really good.

I would roll the dice on texans for the playoff weeks, schedule is pretty favorable.

I'm looking to sure up my bench for the playoffs, I'm looking to pick up Hill or Inman for depth.

Should I drop Crowell or Hightower?

PPR, 5 point bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

Hightower has done more with less then Cro so...

I would grab Inman, I just did myself since I own Tyrell Williams, if that shoulder is an issue Inman with SD's schedule would slide right in as a WR2 esp in PPR formats. (He's been ok even with Williams on the field)

I have gronk in a 0.5 ppr 0.5 pptarget dynasty league and with news of surgery who am I better off with ROS? I currently have ertz on my roster but gates is on waivers. Is gates a better option going forward even after his goose egg last week?

Also would you pick up Malcom Mitchell over any of these guys I currently have on the bench? (Tyrek hill, djax, hightower) have Bell, freeman, coleman and miller at rb and cooks, d. Thomas and rishard matthews at wr that I wouldn't drop. Thanks

Edited by jvonsak

SD vs TB

Dallas vs Min

NYJ vs Ind

Miami vs Bal

GB vs Hou

Which one of these defenses should I pick up off the WW? I currently have Arizona on my roster and they play Was. Should I roll with Ari or pick one of the above? Please list in order.

It's a must win for me and the defense is going to play a big part in wether I win or not.

GB, NYJ, and SD in that order.

Osweiler should be good for a turnover or 2, Jets should be able to get to Luck for a couple/few sacks possible turnovers

PPR Scoring.

Kaepernick OR Carr? Dropped Andre Ellington to pick up Kaepernick this week, obviously leaning that direction.

Cousin's, Barkley, Bortles and Fitzpatrick still on the board.

Start 3 out of the following (2 WRs, 1 FLEX)

Fitzgerald

Tyrell Williams

Spence Ware

E. Sanders

S. Smith Sr.

Kenny Britt

T. Rawls

T. Gabriel

So far leaning towards Fitzgerald, Williams(assuming he gets upgraded to full sometime this week) and Ware.

I would grab KAP he's good for at least 60+ yds rushing and has been pretty solid in the pass game, and you know they will need to throw(rely on KAP) since their D is horrible and will be trailing.

I like Williams, Ware and Fitz aswell.

PPR League. All scoring for the positions below is the same with one exception: TE's get 1 pt for every 7 receiving yards vs. 1 pt / 10 yards for RB's and WR's.

Need 5 from the list below (and at least 1 for each position):

Latavius Murray vs Buffalo

Carlos Hyde @ Chicago

Todd Gurley @ New England

Tevin Coleman vs Kansas City

Julio Jones vs Kansas City

Davante Adams vs Houston

Kelvin Benjamin @ Seattle

Steve Smith vs Miami

Kyle Rudolph vs Dallas

Antonio Gates vs Tampa Bay

Currently I'm starting Murray, Hyde, Julio, Davante and Rudolph, but I'm not married to any of them.

I like what you have but I may change Coleman for Murray. KC has had some issues with backs out of the backfield, and thats what Coleman is good at this season.

Hey buddy. Win and I'm in, going in circles... listing most of my roster by position and #starters - hoping you can help

0.5 PPR

QB (pick 1): EManning, Stafford

RB (pick 2): Asiata, MIngram, DLewis

WR (pick 3): Crabtree, Fitz, Julio, GTate, DThomas

Another thing... I can acquire one (or more) of following WRs on waiver wire. See any sleeper(s) you'd start over what's already on my roster?

ABoldin

DInman

Marquess Wilson

Taking on 1st place guy so need to go for it. Really appreciate the advice!

Stafford without a doubt

Ingram and D.Lewis (no Gronk I think Lewis steps up)

Fitz, Julio, Tate (if Tyrell Williams is out I would start Inman over Tate) Grab him NOW just in case.

• Like 1

Hey GGL,

In a 12 person PPR league, here are my options

QB - Luck and Kaepernick

RB - Gore, Jordan Howard, Rob Kelley, James Starks

WR - Brandon Marshall, Moncrief, Kelvin Benjamin, Mike Wallace, Sammy Watkins, and Taylor Gabriel

I need 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and 1 Flex

Thanks man! Good luck this week!

Hey Mcostley,

Luck, Howard and Kelley, Marshall, Moncrief, and Wallace in the flex. (Gabriel could be a sleeper if you're willing to roll the dice)If it was me I would

Edited by GangGreenLantern
  • Like 1

I need to win this week to make the playoffs. The league is a standard scoring 12 person league. I am trying to set my team up to make an unlikely run at the championship. The trade would be:

Me trading Antonio Brown, Terrance West, Robert Kelley, and Kyle Rudolph

Me receiving LeGarrette Blount, Larry Fitzgerald, Spencer Ware, and Will Fuller

My current team is:

QB: Matt Stafford

RB: Jonathan Stewart, Terrance West, Robert Kelley, Jerrick Mckinnon, James White

WR: Antonio Brown, Tyrell Williams, Marvin Jones, Cole Beasley

TE: Eric Ebron, Kyle Rudolph

Def. TB

K: Hauschka

Would this trade help or hurt my chances?

Edited by northstar40

I need some defense help this week. I currently have the Giants and Le'Veon bell and never liked having my defense playing against one of my best players

Packers against the Texans

Bears against the 49ers

Raiders against Buffalo

Bengals against the Eagles

Panthers against the Seahawks

Dolphins against the Ravens

All options as well as others so any defense u think will be good feel free to mention

THANK YOU

Everyone has DST issues this week huh? I would roll with the Raiders, they have been playing much better of late. Also think the Packers could get a couple turnovers vs Osweiler

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back