[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Standard. I'm in 1st playing the 3rd place team. If he wins, we swap and I lose my 1st round bye :-\

Kaep @ Chi

Rivers vs. TB

Also:

I have: Buffalo DST @ Oak (tough, unless Carr's finger is mashed)

Pick up: GB vs Hou, or NYJ vs Indy??

Sorry, also:

Playing Brady, pick up and play M. Mitchell (over Crabtree or Sanders)?

Thanks, I really need this win. We are all bunched at the top and I need this bye!!

Rivers for me! Think that game will be high scoring.

GB could be a sleeper like I mentioned before. They will let up yards and some points, but I think they will also get a couple turnovers vs Osweiler.

Playin Mitchell stacked with Brady could be a solid play, but its a gamble. I don't really love Sanders or Crab this week, so It might be worth it.

Once again solid advice last week, thank you. This is a little more involved than my usual questions. 12 team non ppr. I am looking at my WR's and Rb's and trying to figure the best way to go. Rb's Booker, Ware, Martin and Kelly. None of them did much last week. Usually I start an Rb at flex but am thinking about putting in a WR instead. Martin and Ware for rb and going with Tyrell Williams, Marshall, and Tyreek Hill. This means I would be benching Amari Cooper; I just don't like his match up and find it too similar to last weeks 2 point effort from him. Whart do you think? Also playing Philly D over Miami.

Hey Scorcher, glad to hear the advice was solid yet again for ya.

I LOVE Tyrell Williams ROS IF he's healthy. SO that is a great play, if he's no healthy I would grab INMAN asap.

Hill is a solid play IF Maclin is out again. If he's not Hill could be ok, but I dont think he sees as much snaps.

I like the Eagles this week as well vs the depleted Bengals. Dalton has looked BLEH and without Green, I like me some IGGLES

Edited by GangGreenLantern

I have gronk in a 0.5 ppr 0.5 pptarget dynasty league and with news of surgery who am I better off with ROS? I currently have ertz on my roster but gates is on waivers. Is gates a better option going forward even after his goose egg last week?

I like Ertz, he's been much more involved over the last 4-5 weeks (right after I dropped him of course).

Gates has Henry there, and the fact he had 0 targets last week is a little concerning.

I need to win this week to make the playoffs. The league is a standard scoring 12 person league. I am trying to set my team up to make an unlikely run at the championship. The trade would be:

Me trading Antonio Brown, Terrance West, Robert Kelley, and Kyle Rudolph

Me receiving LeGarrette Blount, Larry Fitzgerald, Spencer Ware, and Will Fuller

My current team is:

QB: Matt Stafford

RB: Jonathan Stewart, Terrance West, Robert Kelley, Jerrick Mckinnon, James White

WR: Antonio Brown, Tyrell Williams, Marvin Jones, Cole Beasley

TE: Eric Ebron, Kyle Rudolph

Def. TB

K: Hauschka

Would this trade help or hurt my chances?

Considering this is standard it's not a bad trade at all.

With the news of Gronk I think Blount gets that much more valuable, and I like Blount and Ware more then West and Kelley.

AB is a tough loss, but Fitz is no slouch (obviously more valuable in PPR). Ebron is solid ROS so Rudolph is expendable to make the trade.

So since its Standard those 2 RBs could be huge for you.

Pick up Malcolm Mitchell on Inman as a bench wr possible wr3? 0.5 ppr 0.5 pptarget. Currently I have rishard matthews as my wr3 and have djax and Tyrek hill as bench wrs. I also have hightower and coleman (handcuff freeman.) Would you drop any of these guys to pick up either of the 2 wr?

Hi there GGL, and thank you for your advice. Much appreciated. Good luck in your leagues too.

I need to fill four positions in a standard scoring league:

WR3, RB2, TE, FLEX My options for all four of those positions:

K Britt, DeSean Jackson

D Sproles, K Dixon, K Smallwood

G Olsen, T. Eifert

A dubious lot. I am leaning towards playing both Olsen and Eifert. I have a hard time starting a WR playing with a rookie QB against Belichick, who should be pretty effective at making Goff's visit to Mass a very unpleasant one. But can I trust Cousins to get a long score to DeSean? RB choice is a dartboard toss.

Hey Green! Too bad our Eagles are more like pigeons right now :(

1st question: Do you think Malcom Mitch becomes the top waiver wire pick this week due to the status of Gronk and Bennett? Pats are going up agains the Rams who just got smoked by Brees and Co.

2nd question: Would you plug him in for any of these players in my standard league: My 2 wrs are Hilton and Tyrell and my flex is Cooks. I don't even know why I'm trusting boom or bust Cooks (more bust than boom) SHOULD I TRUST HIM?? or pick up MM and flex him? Here's my plan: If Tyrell doesn't play, I pick up Inman and plug him. I'm worried about his injury even if he does play. He might be limited or maybe even a decoy. Uggghh! If Hilton doesn't play, I pick up Crief. If Luck doesn't play, I abandon any colts wrs and play MM. Thoughts??

3rd question: pick 2 Wrs and flex for my ppr: Crowder, Ajayi, Rawls, Adams, Diggs?

Thanks is advance! I know there's no magical answers but your advice and expertise are always appreciated!

Pick up Malcolm Mitchell on Inman as a bench wr possible wr3? 0.5 ppr 0.5 pptarget. Currently I have rishard matthews as my wr3 and have djax and Tyrek hill as bench wrs. I also have hightower and coleman (handcuff freeman.) Would you drop any of these guys to pick up either of the 2 wr?

I would drop Djax for Inman. Djax is way to boom or bust for me. Inman has a fantastic schedule ROS and has been getting targets, and with the shoulder injury to Williams makes him even that more valuable.

Hi there GGL, and thank you for your advice. Much appreciated. Good luck in your leagues too.

I need to fill four positions in a standard scoring league:

WR3, RB2, TE, FLEX My options for all four of those positions:

K Britt, DeSean Jackson

D Sproles, K Dixon, K Smallwood

G Olsen, T. Eifert

A dubious lot. I am leaning towards playing both Olsen and Eifert. I have a hard time starting a WR playing with a rookie QB against Belichick, who should be pretty effective at making Goff's visit to Mass a very unpleasant one. But can I trust Cousins to get a long score to DeSean? RB choice is a dartboard toss.

Hey Dcat,

Since it's standard I would lean either Smallwood or Dixon. and going with both TEs isn't a bad idea with those WRs

Hey Green! Too bad our Eagles are more like pigeons right now :(

1st question: Do you think Malcom Mitch becomes the top waiver wire pick this week due to the status of Gronk and Bennett? Pats are going up agains the Rams who just got smoked by Brees and Co.

2nd question: Would you plug him in for any of these players in my standard league: My 2 wrs are Hilton and Tyrell and my flex is Cooks. I don't even know why I'm trusting boom or bust Cooks (more bust than boom) SHOULD I TRUST HIM?? or pick up MM and flex him? Here's my plan: If Tyrell doesn't play, I pick up Inman and plug him. I'm worried about his injury even if he does play. He might be limited or maybe even a decoy. Uggghh! If Hilton doesn't play, I pick up Crief. If Luck doesn't play, I abandon any colts wrs and play MM. Thoughts??

3rd question: pick 2 Wrs and flex for my ppr: Crowder, Ajayi, Rawls, Adams, Diggs?

Thanks is advance! I know there's no magical answers but your advice and expertise are always appreciated!

I would grab Inman for sure (I did myself) If Williams doesn't practice at all tomorrow I would play Inman in a heart beat. MM is a gamble but it might be worth it, I would roll the dice on him.

Crowder, Adams and Diggs.

Oh and yes the Eagles are toast, but I wasn't expecting a ton after the trade of Bradford. Wentz has looked good at times, but he needs time to grow and expand on their Offense. The OL being hurt hasn't helped, and we have 0 WRs.

I would drop Djax for Inman. Djax is way to boom or bust for me. Inman has a fantastic schedule ROS and has been getting targets, and with the shoulder injury to Williams makes him even that more valuable.

Someone just dropped devante parker. Know he's possibly out this week, but is he a better option then djax or inman. Dynasty league

Please select two WRs for a full PPR league:

Dontrelle Inman vs Buccaneers

Quincy Enunwa vs Colts

Marvin Jones @ New Orleans

also, please select one TE for a standard league:

Dennis Pitta vs Dolphins

Vernon Davis @ Arizona

Edited by Dcat

Stafford without a doubt

Ingram and D.Lewis (no Gronk I think Lewis steps up)

Fitz, Julio, Tate (if Tyrell Williams is out I would start Inman over Tate) Grab him NOW just in case.

Hey, man, following up on advice you gave me a couple days ago

Per your suggestion, I picked up Inman. Looks likes Williams, though not 100%, is going to give it a go with the bum shoulder.

DB covering Crabtree (Darby) supposedly out, which raises his value?

So Julio and Fitz are fired up and I need to settle on my FINAL receiver slot:

Crabtree, Inman or Tate?

0.5 PPR. My opponent already out of the gate quickly with Zeke on Thursday. Thanks again!

Happy holiday GGL!

PPR, 5 point bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving

Watkins @ Oakland (probably on a pitch count and could re-injure foot)

T. Coleman vs KC

Hightower vs Det (Will Ingram be limited in this game giving him more opportunities?)

Inman vs TB (Williams is playing, so I probably should leave him on the bench or drop him)

Team in sig Marshall is having knee issues and may or may not play problem is my other WR plays sunday and more than likely won't say if he's starting or not till Monday. Should I keep him starting or start Smith? The only other WRs available for the Monday game is Robby Anderson or Dorsett

***NEVERMIND THEY SAID TODAY MARSHALL IS GOING TO PLAY***

Edited by SinCity

Thanks for the advice last week--it really paid off starting Freeman. Got a new one for you this week:

Standard scoring H2H 10 team league. Trying to figure out who to start among the guys below. Hyde, Nelson, and Williams seem like solid starts. Freeman is shaky with Coleman back in it stealing TDs and facing a very tough KC defense against the run (they've given up no TDs to RBs since week 4).

My gut says to start

RB1 Carlos Hyde

RB2 Devonta Freeman

WR1 Jordy Nelson (definite start)

WR2 Tyrell Williams

Which leaves my FLEX spot down to either Devontae Booker vs. Jacksonville or Davante Adams vs. Houston.

A bit of a conundrum for Adams as I already have Nelson in the lineup for GB

BUT

my opposing team has Aaron Rodgers as his starting QB (and Rodgers is currently listed as Questionable for tomorrow).

If Rodgers sits, I figure it's gotta be Booker over Adams, but assuming Rodgers plays it increases Adams' potential considerably.

I need to win to secure 1st place headed into the playoffs. A loss will possibly drop me to 2nd in the final "regular season" week. Unfortunately, this is also D. Murray's bye week, which kind of screws me since he's pretty much irreplaceable.

Thanks again for your help and for your advice all season!

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back