[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Yes it did.

You have some depth at WR but RB's esp with Martin down a little weak. You could try to trade DT to a team in need of some WR help. Scan the teams in your league and see who is hurting at WR and what their RB depth looks like.

Yeah. I know that, but I don't really know what his value is worth in regards to trading him. Maybe D.Thomas for L.Murray?

Ok I think I need to bring in some more fire power for my team so I'm looking to buy low on Gronk before Brady comes back. My team is in my SIG and here is his team:

Qb- M. Mariota

Rb- Forsett

Rb/Wr-M. Gordon

Wr- J. Nelson

Wr- L. Fitzgerald

Wr/Te- W. Snead

Te- J. Reed

D/ST- Giants

K- Bailey

Bench

TE-Gronk

RB- K. Drake

D/ST- Chargers

This guy use to have Woodhead and J. Stewart he dropped both. Who should I offer for Gronk?

Is it time to drop Barnidge and pick up any of the following to start today? Fleener, Hunter Henry, Jimmy Graham?

Standard Scoring

Thanks!

Fleener, and Graham haven't been any better and Henry is playing right now due to Gates being out. Henry maybe good for this weeks start but how much he will play when Gates is back is a question mark.

Fleener, and Graham haven't been any better and Henry is playing right now due to Gates being out. Henry maybe good for this weeks start but how much he will play when Gates is back is a question mark.

It looks like I'm streaming TE's the rest of the season - Henry best choice for today?

Ok I think I need to bring in some more fire power for my team so I'm looking to buy low on Gronk before Brady comes back. My team is in my SIG and here is his team:

Qb- M. Mariota

Rb- Forsett

Rb/Wr-M. Gordon

Wr- J. Nelson

Wr- L. Fitzgerald

Wr/Te- W. Snead

Te- J. Reed

D/ST- Giants

K- Bailey

Bench

TE-Gronk

RB- K. Drake

D/ST- Chargers

This guy use to have Woodhead and J. Stewart he dropped both. Who should I offer for Gronk?

Any ideas?

Would you drop Andy Dalton for Jameis Winston or Marcus Mariota? I can't really afford to drop any of my others. Maybe drop Antonio Gates since I have Pitta?

Do NOT drop Dalton. He has a bad matchup this week but the rest of the season he has a nice schedule and is relying on his arm (Leading the NFL in passing yards). Dalton is my sleeper QB this season to finish in the top 10.

Pitta as long as he stays healthy should be a TE1. People forget before he had some injury issues the last couple years he was a solid fantasy TE 2012 he had 61-669-7 (Not bad stats for a TE).

Hate to see you drop Gates though but I would drop him before I dropped Dalton.

Lantern, got some tough choices this week..what do ya think?

Matt Ryan

Lamar Miller(played)

Theo Riddick

OBJ

Cooks

Dennis Pitta

Amari Cooper

Dolphins D

My bench is;

Decker

L Murray

Kirk Cousins

Stefon Diggs

Tyrell Williams

Would you sub anyone out with anyone on my bench? This is a PPR league.

Edited by Dawgpound23

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back