[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

My team is

QB- Brees/ Carr/ Ryan

RB- Anderson/Lacy/Foster/ D. Williams/ Dev. Booker

WR- Jones/Edelman/Tyrell Williams/ Sharpe

TE- Walford

D-Arizona

K-Hopkins

So trade Jones and Lacy for Miller and Thomas? Or should I ask for Delanie Walker too? Or ask for Robinson/ Miller?

My team is

QB- Brees/ Carr/ Ryan

RB- Anderson/Lacy/Foster/ D. Williams/ Dev. Booker

WR- Jones/Edelman/Tyrell Williams/ Sharpe

TE- Walford

D-Arizona

K-Hopkins

So trade Jones and Lacy for Miller and Thomas? Or should I ask for Delanie Walker too? Or ask for Robinson/ Miller?

Why are you carrying 3 Qbs???

Who's on WWs at TE right now?

Is this PPR?

Edited by GangGreenLantern

Im going to trade Ryan. Not worried about that. And on waivers is really no one. Jesse James and Henry from SD

Picked up Ryan to avoid him getting picked up by opponent WK 1. Won too.

standard league.

If you can get Miller, Thomas, and Walker go for it. Not sure he goes for it esp with Julio not putting up Julio #s so far.

My team is in my sig. This is a 16 team league and here are the settings http://games.espn.com/ffl/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=271547

I'm undefeated so far at 3-0 I've been lucky and know I need some help at WR and TE. I was going to try trading for Gronk with C. Mike but not sure since Michael is the starter now I don't think he will give it up even when Rawls comes back so any advice on who I could go after to improve my wr or te issue?

I'm open to trading Anderson or Lacy as well as C. Mike so what do you think I should go after?

My team is in my sig. This is a 16 team league and here are the settings http://games.espn.com/ffl/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=271547

I'm undefeated so far at 3-0 I've been lucky and know I need some help at WR and TE. I was going to try trading for Gronk with C. Mike but not sure since Michael is the starter now I don't think he will give it up even when Rawls comes back so any advice on who I could go after to improve my wr or te issue?

I'm open to trading Anderson or Lacy as well as C. Mike so what do you think I should go after?

I think CJ will get you the best Return, but not sure you want to give him up.

Lacy is a guy to flip he hasn't been atrocious, but he's been average at best. Not sure what he could bring you.

CMike could be your best bet, I think he's been solid, and I think he stays that way. I don't think Rawls automatically comes back in 4+ weeks and is the starter, esp if CMike continues to play the way he has been.

As far as who to target, hard to say. You need to look at someone who is hurting at RB, and has solid WR's (If there is a team in your league like that), those are the teams that would be willing to make a swap.

Who would you be trying to give up?

Lacy has been bleh at best this season. Diggs is most definitely worth trying to acquire but at what price.

I think you're good at RB. Esp in PPR. Sims has a role regardless of Martin, Howard is the guy now lets see what he does, same with C.Mike I doubt he gives that job back, at the very least he's the guy for 4-6weeks (same as Howard). Washington is special, mark it down. He will be a STEAL for you.

I was thinking Sims since he has Martin...and then after that, I have no idea...Williams maybe.

I think CJ will get you the best Return, but not sure you want to give him up.

Lacy is a guy to flip he hasn't been atrocious, but he's been average at best. Not sure what he could bring you.

CMike could be your best bet, I think he's been solid, and I think he stays that way. I don't think Rawls automatically comes back in 4+ weeks and is the starter, esp if CMike continues to play the way he has been.

As far as who to target, hard to say. You need to look at someone who is hurting at RB, and has solid WR's (If there is a team in your league like that), those are the teams that would be willing to make a swap.

Team #1

Qb- Big Ben

Rb-T. Riddick

Rb/Wr- V. Jackson

Wr- D. Thomas

Wr- E. Sanders

Wr/Te- S. Smith

Te- D. Allen

Bench

Rb- L. Bell

Rb- Ivory

Team #2

Qb - R. Wilson

Rb- D. Williams

Rb/Wr- T. Rawls

Wr- Edelman

Wr- S. Watkins

Wr/Te- W. Fuller

Team #3

Qb- Maroiota

Rb- Gordon

Rb/Wr- Forsett

Wr- Fitzgerald

Wr- J. Nelson

Wr/Te- Snead

Te- J. Reed, Gronk

Team #4

I'm just gonna list Rbs and wrs n Te's

Sproles, D. Martin(IR), A.J Green, Maclin, Jeffrey, Tate

Team #5

R. Mathews, D. Freeman, Duke Johnson, Dez Bryant, S. Diggs, D. Baldwin, Fleener

That's pretty much it.

Edited by SinCity

Team #1

Qb- Big Ben

Rb-T. Riddick

Rb/Wr- V. Jackson

Wr- D. Thomas

Wr- E. Sanders

Wr/Te- S. Smith

Te- D. Allen

Bench

Rb- L. Bell

Rb- Ivory

Team #2

Qb - R. Wilson

Rb- D. Williams

Rb/Wr- T. Rawls

Wr- Edelman

Wr- S. Watkins

Wr/Te- W. Fuller

Team #3

Qb- Maroiota

Rb- Gordon

Rb/Wr- Forsett

Wr- Fitzgerald

Wr- J. Nelson

Wr/Te- Snead

Te- J. Reed

Bench

Te- Gronk

Team #4

I'm just gonna list Rbs and wrs n Te's

Sproles, D. Martin(IR), A.J Green, Maclin, Jeffrey, Tate

Team #5

R. Mathews, D. Freeman, Duke Johnson, Dez Bryant, S. Diggs, D. Baldwin, Fleener

That's pretty much it.

Team 4 and Team 2 are hurting. Considering your league you only have to start 1 RB makes it a little more difficult but both those teams are in need. Esp team 4 with Martin on IR and Sproles on a bye. The may try and grab someone from the WW, but maybe you can coax them into letting go of Maclin or Jeffery.

Team 4 and Team 2 are hurting. Considering your league you only have to start 1 RB makes it a little more difficult but both those teams are in need. Esp team 4 with Martin on IR and Sproles on a bye. The may try and grab someone from the WW, but maybe you can coax them into letting go of Maclin or Jeffery.

Team 2 just accepted a deal I get Edelman and Rawls(insurance for C. Mike) he gets Lacy and Travis Benjamin. Edelman may not be Amy better right now than Benjamin but when Brady comes back I'm hoping he will be Bradys favorite target after Gronk. Also gonna try to get Bears RB off ww if trade goes through.

Edited by SinCity

Hi Gang-

10 team standard league. I lost big time this week due to injuries/players out including Rawls, Snead and Walker.

My roster

QB- Carr

RB- Gurley, C. Sims

WR- Alshon, Maclin, B Marshall

TE- D Walker

Flex- Crabtree, Bernard

DST- Ravens

BE- Rawls, Ryan Mathews (BYE), Snead, Mike Wallace

So RB is my first priority simply because Gurley is against Arizona this week and not sure how long Sims will be a starter..Plus Rawls is injured and Mathews on bye. Going for Howard on the WW, but who should I drop? Between Gio and Rawls?..Hard bc Gio isn't consistent, but Rawls is injured, not sure if I should stash him though?

And if Howard isn't available, is Washington worth a pickup if I drop either of those? Thanks Green!

Team 2 just accepted a deal I get Edelman and Rawls(insurance for C. Mike) he gets Lacy and Travis Benjamin. Edelman may not be Amy better right now than Benjamin but when Brady comes back I'm hoping he will be Bradys favorite target after Gronk. Also gonna try to get Bears RB off ww if trade goes through.

Not bad. Edelman is more valuable in PPR but he does get targeted a lot by Brady. So even though you won't get points for receptions he will have more opportunity's. Benjamin is more of a big play guy so that's where he would benefit in your league due to scoring.

As long as you're comfortable with it then it's all good.

Hi Gang-

10 team standard league. I lost big time this week due to injuries/players out including Rawls, Snead and Walker.

My roster

QB- Carr

RB- Gurley, C. Sims

WR- Alshon, Maclin, B Marshall

TE- D Walker

Flex- Crabtree, Bernard

DST- Ravens

BE- Rawls, Ryan Mathews (BYE), Snead, Mike Wallace

So RB is my first priority simply because Gurley is against Arizona this week and not sure how long Sims will be a starter..Plus Rawls is injured and Mathews on bye. Going for Howard on the WW, but who should I drop? Between Gio and Rawls?..Hard bc Gio isn't consistent, but Rawls is injured, not sure if I should stash him though?

And if Howard isn't available, is Washington worth a pickup if I drop either of those? Thanks Green!

Yes Howard and Washington should be added in every league. Both will get touches.

Gurley matchup vs Arizona isn't terribly concerning. He had 19-146, and 9-41 vs them last season and did you see what McCoy and Buffalo just did to them? Now anything can happen and they shut him down but I like his chances to get 80+yds and a TD.

Yes Howard and Washington should be added in every league. Both will get touches.

Gurley matchup vs Arizona isn't terribly concerning. He had 19-146, and 9-41 vs them last season and did you see what McCoy and Buffalo just did to them? Now anything can happen and they shut him down but I like his chances to get 80+yds and a TD.

Thanks for the info about Gurley, Green! Now- Would you drop Bernard or Rawls in standard league for Howard? Is rawls worth stashing? Bernard is actually ranked higher than Rawls...

Thanks for the info about Gurley, Green! Now- Would you drop Bernard or Rawls in standard league for Howard? Is rawls worth stashing? Bernard is actually ranked higher than Rawls...

Bernard is more valuable in PPR, but he's more valuable then Rawls for the next 4 weeks since he's actually playing. And when Rawls returns there is noway to know what his role will be.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

Honestly your team doesn't look bad at all. 1-2 is not terrible, and more than likely you have guys scoring at different weeks instead of at the same time...

You have some solid options at every position so I would suggest really playing the match-ups as best you can.

Getting Dixon for Vereen is a good idea. Vereen is obviously out long term, and Dixon has the best chance of being that volume guy compared to those others. Duke hasn't done anything in worthwhile in 3 weeks, Fozzy is a injury filler, Bilal got meaningful touches for the first time in a game the Jets were getting mud stomped so...

Dixon vs Darkwa?

or stay away from that backfield

I am in trouble now, lost 0-3 due to loosing Keen Allen, Danny Woodhead and my RBs are getting hurt .

QB: Andrew Luck

RBs: Ezekiel Elliott, Giovani Bernard

WRs: Allen Robinson, Kelvin Benjamin

W/T: Mike Wallace

TE: Eric Ebron

W/R: Sterling Shepard

W/R/T: Michael Crabtree

BK: Eddie Lacy, Thomas Rawl, Arian Foster

BK: Eli Manning, Delanie Walker, Josh Gordon

Should I drop Arian Foster for Charles Simm, J Howard or Matt Jones ?

Should I pick up E Sanders or M Thomas, who should I drop ?

This is 8 teams standard .

Thanks

Hey man. Standard league. Do I trade Gurly and DJax for David Johnson? Im worried about his lack of consistency going forward.

RB: Gurly D.martin, D. murray, M. jones

WR: Marshall, Hilton, Matthews, DJax, T. williams, Dorsett, Fuller

If someone is willing to take that trade. Yes I would do that trade.

I am in trouble now, lost 0-3 due to loosing Keen Allen, Danny Woodhead and my RBs are getting hurt .

QB: Andrew Luck
RBs: Ezekiel Elliott, Giovani Bernard
WRs: Allen Robinson, Kelvin Benjamin
W/T: Mike Wallace
TE: Eric Ebron
W/R: Sterling Shepard
W/R/T: Michael Crabtree
BK: Eddie Lacy, Thomas Rawl, Arian Foster
BK: Eli Manning, Delanie Walker, Josh Gordon
Should I drop Arian Foster for Charles Simm, J Howard or Matt Jones ?
Should I pick up E Sanders or M Thomas, who should I drop ?
This is 8 teams standard .
Thanks

I would try to get Sims or Howard for sure.

Sanders has been getting targets and seems to be Siemiens favorite so far

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back