[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

I'm looking to upgrade my RB's.

Currently have D.Johnson, D.Murray, C.Thompson, J.White and D.Lewis.

Who should I target and what kind of offer?

Trade bait would be Siemian, A.Smith, Sanders, Parker, Tate, White, Thompson, Dorsett, T.Taylor.

PPR start 2QBs, 3WRs, 3RBs, 1TE

Thanks in advance.

I'm looking to upgrade my RB's.

Currently have D.Johnson, D.Murray, C.Thompson, J.White and D.Lewis.

Who should I target and what kind of offer?

Trade bait would be Siemian, A.Smith, Sanders, Parker, Tate, White, Thompson, Dorsett, T.Taylor.

PPR start 2QBs, 3WRs, 3RBs, 1TE

Thanks in advance.

It depends on the other teams needs as well, if they are weak at WR then I would try to use Sanders who has some value, could always package him with Parker as well for the likes of the following.

Sanders by himself for guys like: Riddick, Crowell, Sims, Mathews, McKinnon, Gore

Sanders + Parker try for guys like: Hyde, Ingram, Hill, Lacy, Freeman, even J.Charles (since he's yet to play his value has dropped some).

It depends on the other teams needs as well, if they are weak at WR then I would try to use Sanders who has some value, could always package him with Parker as well for the likes of the following.

Sanders by himself for guys like: Riddick, Crowell, Sims, Mathews, McKinnon, Gore

Sanders + Parker try for guys like: Hyde, Ingram, Hill, Lacy, Freeman, even J.Charles (since he's yet to play his value has dropped some).

Thanks, what about if looping 2017 draft picks into the situation as it is a keeper league. 7 keepers. I was looking at Forte possibly. Yes I agree depends on the need of the other GM.

Howard, Ingram, McCoy for rb I've got McCoy benched

Hopkins, Desean Jackson, Jamison Crowder, Amari Cooper at wr

It's a full point ppr league already started Landry in flex

At the moment have McCoy crowder and cooper benched... keep it like that?

So you're going with Howard+Ingram, and DJax+Hopkins?If so that looks good.

• Like 1

Hey man! I need your advice.

I have Gronk, Fleener and d Allen.

With Gronk being used last week 14 snaps I'm afraid that he may see something like that this week, maybe a bit more. I'm not sure what would be the best move. Who should I start.. Thoughts brotha?

Edited by That206Guy

Waddup ganggreen,

I was offered AJ Green for Odell Beckham straight it. Normally I wouldn't do it, but this season, it seems like Giants have more weapons now (Cruz and Shepard) and that will hurt Odell in the end. Whereas AJ gets most of the team's target (until Tyler comes back)

I know AJ can be inconsistent but I think my team is balance enough to manage his bad games. Should I accept the trade?

PPR league, 12 teams, currently 2-1 (2nd place)

QB: Derek Carr, jamesis Winston

WR: Odell, Amari cooper, Stefon diggs

RB: Demarco Murray, Jamaal Charles, Tevin Coleman, Kenneth Dixon, Derrick Henry

TE: Dennis Pitta

Def: bengals and Ravens

Any weakness you see I should try and upgrade if i shouldn't trade Odell or just stay put with my current roster.

Hey man! I need your advice.

I have Gronk, Fleener and d Allen.

With Gronk being used last week 14 snaps I'm afraid that he may see something like that this week, maybe a bit more. I'm not sure what would be the best move. Who should I start.. Thoughts brotha?

Yeah that's tough, Its hard to sit Gronk but we dont know how many snaps he'll be in on and also could have Brissett under center again.

If you're gutsy enough roll with Fleener vs SD

Waddup ganggreen,

I was offered AJ Green for Odell Beckham straight it. Normally I wouldn't do it, but this season, it seems like Giants have more weapons now (Cruz and Shepard) and that will hurt Odell in the end. Whereas AJ gets most of the team's target (until Tyler comes back)

I know AJ can be inconsistent but I think my team is balance enough to manage his bad games. Should I accept the trade?

PPR league, 12 teams, currently 2-1 (2nd place)

QB: Derek Carr, jamesis Winston

WR: Odell, Amari cooper, Stefon diggs

RB: Demarco Murray, Jamaal Charles, Tevin Coleman, Kenneth Dixon, Derrick Henry

TE: Dennis Pitta

Def: bengals and Ravens

Any weakness you see I should try and upgrade if i shouldn't trade Odell or just stay put with my current roster.

Hey Davesta , AJ and Odell are in that same tier so it's not out of the question to see a trade for each other. U have vaild concerns about OBJ but He has been producing he just hasn't found the endzone yet.

You have a couple guys at RB that we need to wait and see in JC and Dixon, if they pan out you're golden. If not youn will need to make a move. Its only week 4 and we should get an idea of how They both are over the next couple weeks. Wait them out and see

I appreciate any advice you might have. I have David Johnson and Ezekiel Elliott and I just picked up Jordan Howard. My top three receivers are Brandon Marshall, Stephon Diggs, and Maclin. I'm not sure Marshall is a WR1 anymore, but he would be an excellent WR2 and then play Diggs in the flex. Would you trade Elliott for TY Hilton and Frank Gore? Would Zeke straight up for Mike Evans be a better move? Thanks in advance.

I appreciate any advice you might have. I have David Johnson and Ezekiel Elliott and I just picked up Jordan Howard. My top three receivers are Brandon Marshall, Stephon Diggs, and Maclin. I'm not sure Marshall is a WR1 anymore, but he would be an excellent WR2 and then play Diggs in the flex. Would you trade Elliott for TY Hilton and Frank Gore? Would Zeke straight up for Mike Evans be a better move? Thanks in advance.

Good choices but I would wait to see how Howard plays and works out before trading away Zeeke. Marshall could also rebound as well, Jets have a brutal schedule, injuries and Fitzgarbage isn't helping him right now.

Evans is a beast and I think he's going to finish as a top 8 WR this season (When most did not project him for that). Give it a few weeks and see how Marshall and Howard play out, and then if need be make a move for Evans.

• Like 1

.5 ppr I've been going back and forth who to start as my second rb with Freeman. So Coleman or Riddick?

Coleman and Freeman on same team. Riddick is going against a softer def (chi). But Coleman is a better player but tougher matchup (Car)

Who would you start this week,

Prescott @ SF or

Seiman @ TB

PPR league with bonus for first downs thrown, 40yd completions and 40yd TD's. Also bonus for 275yds, 310yds and 400 yds. 4pt TD, -1 Int.

We have the option of starting 2 QBS and Rogers on a bye. Flacco is my other QB.

.5 ppr I've been going back and forth who to start as my second rb with Freeman. So Coleman or Riddick?

Coleman and Freeman on same team. Riddick is going against a softer def (chi). But Coleman is a better player but tougher matchup (Car)

Yeah thats hard to say, thats why I traded Coleman this week to get away from that whole mess.

Riddick as well know is going to be losing early down work to Washington and Washington already has the Goal line work so...

I would lean towards Freeman only because he has looked better as a runner averaging 5ypc to Coleman's 3.4, whats been saving Coleman is the redzone looks getting the TDs. I cant see ATL giving him all those touches esp since Freeman was effective at it last season.

Standard scorng

Have a few options with my lineup. Right now my lineup is set as:

QB-Cousins vs CLE

RB-Gurely @ ARI

RB-Bell vs KC

WR-Green vs MIA

WR-Sanders @ TB

Flex-Crowell @ WAS

TE-Olsen @ ATL

Bench:

Marshall vs SEA

T Coleman vs CAR

D Jackson vs CLE

Do I sit Sanders and start Jackson?

Do I sir Gurley for Tevin?

Do I move Crowell into my RB slot and then Flex either Jackson, Tevin or Marshall?

Basically what combo of 3 do I insert into my WR2, RB2 & FLEX between Gurley, Crowell, Marshall, Tevin, Sanders and DJax?

Who would you start this week,

Prescott @ SF or

Seiman @ TB

PPR league with bonus for first downs thrown, 40yd completions and 40yd TD's. Also bonus for 275yds, 310yds and 400 yds. 4pt TD, -1 Int.

We have the option of starting 2 QBS and Rogers on a bye. Flacco is my other QB.

I would go with Siemien vs TB. He should be able to get over the top of that D a couple times.

Hey GGL

Having a major struggle with who to start specifically at RB but advice on RB/WR/FLEX would be appreciated.

Already played green so have 2xWR 1xRB and 1xFLEX to fill.

Options:

RIDDICK (@CHI)

ANDERSON (@TB)

JEFFERY (DET)

DIGGS (NYG)

T COLEMAN (CAR)

FREEMAN (CAR)

TYRELL WILLIAMS (NO)

Standard scorng

Have a few options with my lineup. Right now my lineup is set as:

QB-Cousins vs CLE

RB-Gurely @ ARI

RB-Bell vs KC

WR-Green vs MIA

WR-Sanders @ TB

Flex-Crowell @ WAS

TE-Olsen @ ATL

Bench:

Marshall vs SEA

T Coleman vs CAR

D Jackson vs CLE

Do I sit Sanders and start Jackson?

Do I sir Gurley for Tevin?

Do I move Crowell into my RB slot and then Flex either Jackson, Tevin or Marshall?

Basically what combo of 3 do I insert into my WR2, RB2 & FLEX between Gurley, Crowell, Marshall, Tevin, Sanders and DJax?

I like what you have , I might be inclined to start DJax vs Cleveland. I think he will get behind the D at least once for a big play and he has been involved this season. Milk him while he's healthy.

Crowell could be useful early, I just fear should they get down he may lose snaps to Johnson.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back