[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

I have Eagles D going against VIkings, is it worth it to pick up Redskins D since Detroit is with out Riddick and Ebron? Also a flex question Tyrell Williams or Matt Asia? Thanks

I wouldn't, Vikes Offense doesn't excatly light the world on fire. Lions should put up points and Stafford hasn't been turning the ball over.

In a 12 person PPR league, here is my team

QB-Hoyer

RBs-Christine Michael, Jacquizz Rodgers, Latavius Murray, Frank Gore, DeAngelo Williams

WRs-Allen Robinson, Kelvin Benjamin, Brandon Marshall, Mike Wallace, Cameron Meredith, Travis Benjamin

TEs-Olsen, Jack Doyle

D/ST-Seattle

K-Matt Bryant

As you can see, I am pretty deep at RB and WR. Because of this though, I have no QB. I have struggled all season to get a solid QB, started with Fitz, went to Flacco, went to Wentz, then to Hoyer. I have a person in my league offering me Andy Dalton for Allen Robinson. Robinson has really struggled this year so far. I know that there is a lot of season left, but with me being this deep at WR, and needing a QB so bad, wouldn't this be a decent trade?

In a 12 person PPR league, here is my team

QB-Hoyer

RBs-Christine Michael, Jacquizz Rodgers, Latavius Murray, Frank Gore, DeAngelo Williams

WRs-Allen Robinson, Kelvin Benjamin, Brandon Marshall, Mike Wallace, Cameron Meredith, Travis Benjamin

TEs-Olsen, Jack Doyle

D/ST-Seattle

K-Matt Bryant

As you can see, I am pretty deep at RB and WR. Because of this though, I have no QB. I have struggled all season to get a solid QB, started with Fitz, went to Flacco, went to Wentz, then to Hoyer. I have a person in my league offering me Andy Dalton for Allen Robinson. Robinson has really struggled this year so far. I know that there is a lot of season left, but with me being this deep at WR, and needing a QB so bad, wouldn't this be a decent trade?

Dalton has been solid, he's my 2nd QB and I use him when the matchup is to good to pass up (Like this week).

His schedule isn't amazing going forward, but he's much better then anything you will probably find on waivers. Arob has struggled, so has all of Jax. They got a TON of production in "garbage time" last year and thats not happening this season. Not to mention teams are more keyed into Arob.

Considering your depth this is a solid trade. Like I mentioned Dalton is solid, not sure he's top 12, but top 15 for sure.

• Like 1

My team will move to 4-3 after this weekend's loss. Rough weekend of QB play for my team. It's a 10-team, 2 QB, .5 ppr league (redraft)

Roster is:

QB - Prescott, Romo, Kaepernick, Manning

RB - Elliott, Gillislee, Rodgers, James White (lost Lacy to injury)

WR - Jordy, Dez, Hilton, Maclin

TE - Eifert, Zach Miller

DEF - Cincinnati

K - Bryant

Need help at QB (Kaepernick and Manning are on bye in week 8) and would love some help at RB2 spot long-term although it's really dependent upon the health of McCoy, Martin, and Dion Lewis

Plan to drop Miller now that Eifert is back and hoping to pick up Philadelphia off waivers for defense.

Are there QBs or RBs you would buy-low on? Was considering Mark Ingram, Carlos Hyde, Jonathan Stewart at RB and Palmer, Tyrod Taylor, Russell Wilson at QB. I'd have to pair one of my RBs with Manning to get one of those guys I imagine at QB. Would probably pair one of my WRs with a RB for an upgrade at RB. QB is my most pressing issue. Only QBs left on waivers are Geno Smith (injured today), Jay Cutler or Matt Barkley (Chicago Bears), and Kevin Hogan (Cleveland QB with Kessler injured today.

Edited by wheeleke

My team will move to 4-3 after this weekend's loss. Rough weekend of QB play for my team. It's a 10-team, 2 QB, .5 ppr league (redraft)

Roster is:

QB - Prescott, Romo, Kaepernick, Manning

RB - Elliott, Gillislee, Rodgers, James White (lost Lacy to injury)

WR - Jordy, Dez, Hilton, Maclin

TE - Eifert, Zach Miller

DEF - Cincinnati

K - Bryant

Need help at QB (Kaepernick and Manning are on bye in week 8) and would love some help at RB2 spot long-term although it's really dependent upon the health of McCoy, Martin, and Dion Lewis

Plan to drop Miller now that Eifert is back and hoping to pick up Philadelphia off waivers for defense.

Are there QBs or RBs you would buy-low on? Was considering Mark Ingram, Carlos Hyde, Jonathan Stewart at RB and Palmer, Tyrod Taylor, Russell Wilson at QB. I'd have to pair one of my RBs with Manning to get one of those guys I imagine at QB. Would probably pair one of my WRs with a RB for an upgrade at RB. QB is my most pressing issue. Only QBs left on waivers are Geno Smith (injured today), Jay Cutler or Matt Barkley (Chicago Bears), and Kevin Hogan (Cleveland QB with Kessler injured today.

All of those RB's are solid options.(Ingram, Hyde, Stew).

Martin is more then likely out for awhile. He's out indefinitely which means they have no clue on how long, so Rodgers will be a solid play going forward, and has a nice schedule.

Bills probably just shot themselves in the foot with McCoy (and I said that before they played the game, it was a moronic move to play him) he felt pain in his hamstring and left the game, they more then likely will shut him down (if they have a half a brain, which we're talking about Rex so... maybe not) until after their bye week.

Palmer has been average at best, Wilson has been terrible (even our league which is geared towards QB scoring, he's averaging a measly 18ppg). Tyrod is a matchup based play, but with Watkins, Woods, out and Clay not 100% I would not want to rely on him.

Getting Ajayi would be a solid move, but with your WR depth not sure it's a smart move. Arob hasn't been good, but would leave you with just 3 WRs, and only one of them a stud. Thomas has been solid, best rookie WR in my eyes this season, but you don't want to rely on 2 rookies as your #2 and #3 option.

Team is in sig. I have a question about pick ups on tuesday night ww. Floyd has been a hit or miss mostly miss so would you drop him and try to pick up Quincy Enunwa or K. Stills or C. Patterson? I was thinking Quincy Enunwa.Thoughts?

Edited by SinCity

Team is in sig. I have a question about pick ups on tuesday night ww. Floyd has been a hit or miss mostly miss so would you drop him and try to pick up Quincy Enunwa or K. Stills? I was thinking Quincy Enunwa.Thoughts?

Stills is boom or bust, not at the level of a Djax, but he's a gamble using as your Wr3/Flex.

I think Enunwa is a slightly more consistent play using as a matchup based WR3/Flex option esp in PPR

Stills is boom or bust, not at the level of a Djax, but he's a gamble using as your Wr3/Flex.

I think Enunwa is a slightly more consistent play using as a matchup based WR3/Flex option esp in PPR

I just see that C. Patterson is on the ww is he better going forward over Quincy? I've noticed hes been good the past 2weeks.

I just see that C. Patterson is on the ww is he better going forward over Quincy? I've noticed hes been good the past 2weeks.

Most of that could be due to the injury of Diggs. Once Diggs is 100% not sure we see that from Patterson. Next couple weeks should clear more of that up. Yesterday was a disaster for the Vikes since the Eagles blitzed the crap out of Bradford.

I need to drop someone to pick up a receiver.. Trying to get Devante Adams...

Who to drop?:

Tavon Austin

Theo Reddick

Mike Gillislee

Knile Davis

What's your RB's look like? If you have solid depth, just drop Davis. Not sure how involved he will be with TY playing in the backfield, and once Starks comes back.

What's your RB's look like? If you have solid depth, just drop Davis. Not sure how involved he will be with TY playing in the backfield, and once Starks comes back.

I have:

Devonta Freeman

Jacquizz Rodgers

Terrence West

10 Team 0.5 PPR

QB: Brady, Luck

RB: McCoy, Tevin Coleman, Gio Bernard, Jerick Mckinnon, Thomas Rawls

WR: Deandre Hopkins, Brandon Marshall, Julian Edelman, Will Fuller, Cameron Meredith

• Give: Luck, Bernard, Fuller
  • Receive: Mike Evans, Ryan Mathews

I love the thought of having Luck as insurance for Brady, but he's also a valuable trade chip. I want to upgrade my RB's and I'm thinking this could allow me to part with some combination of Hopkins/Edelman/Coleman/Mckinnon for an RB1 or better TE (I have Julius Thomas). I'm unsure so I wanted a second opinion.

Thank you!

Edited by MNNice420

10 Team 0.5 PPR

QB: Brady, Luck

RB: McCoy, Tevin Coleman, Gio Bernard, Jerick Mckinnon, Thomas Rawls

WR: Deandre Hopkins, Brandon Marshall, Julian Edelman, Will Fuller, Cameron Meredith

• Give: Luck, Bernard, Fuller
  • Receive: Mike Evans, Ryan Mathews

I love the thought of having Luck as insurance for Brady, but he's also a valuable trade chip. I want to upgrade my RB's and I'm thinking this could allow me to part with some combination of Hopkins/Edelman/Coleman/Mckinnon for an RB1 or better TE (I have Julius Thomas). I'm unsure so I wanted a second opinion.

Thank you!

I would NOT get rid of Gio (esp in PPR) and with your team. McCoy, Coleman, McKinnon and Rawls could ALL be out next week (def Rawls) and Gio would be your best option (he's also been pretty solid).

Getting Evans would be a huge upgrade, he's a top 5 WR this year for sure (So glad I saw this in the off season and grabbed him). Mathews is a concern, Eagles like to use multiple packages from game to game depending on who their playing. Which is annoying as hell for fantasy (but works fine for me in reality with us winning).

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back