[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Just to confirm do I start Dak this week and then Week 9? Or do I start Rivers this week even though he's at Denver and I have Denver's defense?

Start Dak, he should make enough plays to be relevant fantasy wise. It will be a low scoring game more then likely. I like his chances alot more then Rivers @Den

• Like 1

This is a little tricky since the team most willing to deal certainly does not need Stafford (as good as he has been, he got Brees).

Let me look it over and come up with something. Ware would be a great pickup for you, but let me come up with something.

watcha think?

TRADE ADVISE ... GReg Olsen

All has gone wrong for me this year ... Im 1-5-1 and looking to trade. Team B really wants G.Olsen .... Whats a good offer to better my team. Miller ? Hyde ?

My Team :

Carr

JHoward, Gurley, Lacy(Out), Benard , Gore, AP(Out)

Cobb, D.ADams, Moncreif(Out) , Pryor, Wallace, KAllen (Out)

Eifert(Out), Olsen, Bennett, Rudolph

Team B:

Cousins, Ryan

L.Miller, Hyde, LMurray, ABlue

Cooper, KBenjin, SDiggs, CMeredith

Reed, HunterHenry, VDavis

VikDef

Appreciate the replies ... Will return favor

16 team league so waviers are hard to come by.

My team

Qb: cam newton

Rbs: demarco murray, theo riddick, chris thompson, jeremy langford

Wrs: alshon jeffery, brandon lafell, michael floyd, brian quick, tyreek hill, corey coleman

Te: rob gronkowski, dennis pitta

K: matt bryant

Def: baltimore, san diego

D: vontaze burfict, zach brown

Any possible trade you could think of to upgrade the Wrs?

Or advice on how to improve a little bit? Im 5-2 so far

Players available: adam theilen, cj fiedorewitz, jalen richard, deangelo williams

TRADE ADVISE ... GReg Olsen

All has gone wrong for me this year ... Im 1-5-1 and looking to trade. Team B really wants G.Olsen .... Whats a good offer to better my team. Miller ? Hyde ?

My Team :

Carr

JHoward, Gurley, Lacy(Out), Benard , Gore, AP(Out)

Cobb, D.ADams, Moncreif(Out) , Pryor, Wallace, KAllen (Out)

Eifert(Out), Olsen, Bennett, Rudolph

Team B:

Cousins, Ryan

L.Miller, Hyde, LMurray, ABlue

Cooper, KBenjin, SDiggs, CMeredith

Reed, HunterHenry, VDavis

VikDef

Appreciate the replies ... Will return favor

Yeah I would ask for Miller for sure for Olsen.

I give Todd Gurley and Bradin Cooks for Mike Evans and Devonte Booker

10 team ppt league

My team

QB- Rivers, Winston

RB- McCoy, Gurley, Blount, Martin, and J. Rogers

WR- Julio Jones, Brandin Cooks, and Ty Montgomery

TE- Graham, Rudolph

K- Crosby

Def- Seahawks, Chiefs

I give Todd Gurley and Bradin Cooks for Mike Evans and Devonte Booker

10 team ppt league

My team

QB- Rivers, Winston

RB- McCoy, Gurley, Blount, Martin, and J. Rogers

WR- Julio Jones, Brandin Cooks, and Ty Montgomery

TE- Graham, Rudolph

K- Crosby

Def- Seahawks, Chiefs

Seal the deal NOW before he/she realizes what they heck they're doing ,Good Lord!

Does Green Sanders Moncrief and Corey Coleman offer me enough depth to make that move? I'm also working on a trade to get tyrell williams

IF Moncrief comes back this week or next (looks like he could play this week). Then I think you're ok. All 3 guys have different bye weeks. So you would need Moncrief to be 100% for week 9 (Green's bye week). Maybe wait a week to see?

IF Moncrief comes back this week or next (looks like he could play this week). Then I think you're ok. All 3 guys have different bye weeks. So you would need Moncrief to be 100% for week 9 (Green's bye week). Maybe wait a week to see?

Well I wasn't planning on it until after this week. I like Marshalls matchup and I need to play Crowell this week cause of byes and injuries

Hey again,

So I ended up getting Philadelphia's defense AND NYJ defense. Only problem is I either need to drop either NYJ or Rob Kelley to pick up Matt Bryant when he comes off waivers tomorrow. Do you think it's worth holding on to the NYJ defense or just roll with the Eagles?

To complicate things I also offered a trade of Stafford and NYJ D for Matt Ryan. Ryan's owner already has Luck and I know he likes Stafford but there's maybe a 5% chance he even responds as he tends to ignore his lineup until Sunday and I don't think has ever done a trade in the 3 years our league has existed.

Finally, if I do roll with the Eagles and Matt Jones is back or Freeman is fine to play then I might drop Kelley for Dak Prescott to cover Stafford Vs. Minnesota and his bye week. Any help in muddling through this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back