[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Standard league

So I was exploring trading Allen Robinson and in doing so ended up with a counter offer that doesn't include him at all but curious on people's thoughts on this one.

Receive: Amari Cooper, Ryan Mathews

Give up: Marvin Jones, Ty Montgomery

Started the year 0-4 and have rallied to 3-4 now but have been overcoming Robinson's slump to do so. I have Marvin in this week but what do you guys think of that deal proposed to me.

QB: Brady, Mariota

RB: Gordon, Ware, Rodgers, Michael, West, Montgomery

WR: Evans, ARobinson, Diggs, Marvin Jones, Meredith

TE: Olsen

Thanks!

Edited by jsmithson1882

Standard 12 team, just lost CJ. RBs have been thin as it is. Thoughts?

QB- Brees

RB- Jamaal Charles, Frank Gore

WR- Jordy Nelson, Alshon Jeffrey

TE- Antonio Gates

FLEX- Jordan Matthews

D-Titans

K-Matt Bryant

Bench- Kenneth Dixon, CJ Anderson, Cameron Meredith, Eric Ebron, and Packers D

Standard league

So I was exploring trading Allen Robinson and in doing so ended up with a counter offer that doesn't include him at all but curious on people's thoughts on this one.

Receive: Amari Cooper, Ryan Mathews

Give up: Marvin Jones, Ty Montgomery

Started the year 0-4 and have rallied to 3-4 now but have been overcoming Robinson's slump to do so. I have Marvin in this week but what do you guys think of that deal proposed to me.

QB: Brady, Mariota

RB: Gordon, Ware, Rodgers, Michael, West, Montgomery

WR: Evans, ARobinson, Diggs, Marvin Jones, Meredith

TE: Olsen

Thanks!

I have Mathews, I'm an Eagles fan and I'm telling you STAY AWAY. Doug Pederson rotates guys all the time, and he never follows a script. he will literally use different guys, different weeks depending on the matchup.

This is TOTALLY different from what he did with JC in KC pre injury. Now Mathews isn't JC BUT he is a starting RB who has had success in the NFL rushing for over 1250yds in a season and 50+ catch season and is still not being used regularly.

I would stay with what you have.

Standard 12 team, just lost CJ. RBs have been thin as it is. Thoughts?

QB- Brees

RB- Jamaal Charles, Frank Gore

WR- Jordy Nelson, Alshon Jeffrey

TE- Antonio Gates

FLEX- Jordan Matthews

D-Titans

K-Matt Bryant

Bench- Kenneth Dixon, CJ Anderson, Cameron Meredith, Eric Ebron, and Packers D

Hard to say unless you have a trade in mind without someone in your league. Gore isn't a bad RB2, JC not being 100% is hurting you and CJ going down leaves you with no RB1. Not a ton of depth either so might be challenging. Is there someone in your league with depth at RB?

Should I trade AJ Green and Terrance West for David Johnson and Julian Edelman. 12 Team Standard ESPN League. My team right now

QB TBrady

RB Le'veon Bell

RB Terrance West

WR AJ Green

WR Mike Evans

TE Coby Fleener

Flex John Brown

DST Vikings

K Dan Bailey

Bench

Dwayne Washington

Deandre Washington

Kenny Britt

Alfred Blue

Thomas Rawls

Cameron Artis-Payne

Kenneth Dixon

Any thoughts on what it should take to get Devontae Booker with CJ out? What RBs or WRs is he comparable to in value ROS?

All of the other RBs of the dude that has Booker in my league are hurt, so I'm thinking of bundling two healthy bench RBs and a WR2 to grab Booker and sit on Martin.

Edited by shnugen27

Should I trade AJ Green and Terrance West for David Johnson and Julian Edelman. 12 Team Standard ESPN League. My team right now

QB TBrady

RB Le'veon Bell

RB Terrance West

WR AJ Green

WR Mike Evans

TE Coby Fleener

Flex John Brown

DST Vikings

K Dan Bailey

Bench

Dwayne Washington

Deandre Washington

Kenny Britt

Alfred Blue

Thomas Rawls

Cameron Artis-Payne

Kenneth Dixon

That's alot of star power being traded, Since you have Evans you could afford too do that, and have Bell and DJ :clap: I wouldn't want Edelman tho in standard. He's a PPR guy, never a ton of yardage.

who should i start as my WR2? (Evans is already in the lineup)

1. Marvin Jones

2. Jeremy Maclin

3. Stefon Diggs

Diggs might get more looks cuz cordarelle patterson out?

That's why I'm starting Diggs in my Flex. Going against a terrible Bears secondary. The way they looked vs GB I could have caught 5-6 balls for 80+ :tup:, Plus if Diggs can't get going in these next 2 matchups he's a drop.

Jones should still be solid though, his 6 targets a game over the last few is concerning though.

Edited by GangGreenLantern

Any thoughts on what it should take to get Devontae Booker with CJ out? What RBs or WRs is he comparable to in value ROS?

All of the other RBs of the dude that has Booker in my league are hurt, so I'm thinking of bundling two healthy bench RBs and a WR2 to grab Booker and sit on Martin.

What's your roster look like?

TE question, Hunter Henry or Eifert. Henry torched Broncos 2 weeks ago, but this will be in Denver, Eifert is gradually being brought in and playing in London. Sounds weird to say but I think Eifert is healthier and could get more points but how many? The rest o my tem is solid with Ware, Booker,A Rodgers, J Rodgers, B Marshall and A Cooper and of course Philly D.

Edited by Scorcher

TE question, Hunter Henry or Eifert. Henry torched Broncos 2 weeks ago, but this will be in Denver, Eifert is gradually being brought in and playing in London. Sounds weird to say but I think Eifert is healthier and could get more points but how many?

I would roll with Eifert, I think he gets a TD this week. He would be HUGE for Dalton in the redzone. That's one weapon they're really missing.

What's your roster look like?

QBs - Stafford, Wilson

RBs - Gordon, Ingram, White, Duke Johnson, Chris Thompson

WRs - Marvin, Cooks, D Thomas, Tyrell, Diggs, Moncrief

Trying to get a 3rd starting RB, so figure I could grab Martin and Booker from him in exchange for Tyrell or D Thomas, Duke, and White. Booker is his only healthy starting RB right now since he has Martin and Charles. Get Booker for now, plus maybe Martin later in the year. 0.5 PPR keeper.

Edited by shnugen27

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back