[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do-over after 2 weeks..?

Shorttynaz

Anyone you're happy you grabbed? Anyone you regret drafting?

Happy I got Mike Evans just about everywhere. Happy I got Newton in a few leagues. Regret not backing up Duke Johnson Jr with Crowell in more than just one league. Regret dismissing the Broncos D as much as I did.

Drafting Tyrell Williams in the last round of my draft. Half my league said who? They are now asking how much to get him.

more Marvin Jones, less D. Montcrief

i targeted jones in both of my high stakes leagues....the huddle ranking was way too low....only ended up getting jones in my 12 teamer...I have moncrief in my 10 teamer...I think moncrief will be ok long term though....sunday was a brutal matchup....but ya given the choice id prob rather have jones

Invested in Freeman a little too much but did handcuff him with Coleman. Only way this will work is If one of them gets hurt. They are clearly a committee, not the "hot hand." Freeman was clearly running better Sunday and Coleman kept getting goal line work. I also spent too much on Gurley in an auction league (was trying to run up the bid). I am somewhat hopeful they will be a little less predictable so he can start producing.

Excellent first four WRs drafted by me:

Odell Beckham

Dez Bryant

Demaryious Thomas

John Brown

I also drafted Zeke at RB1 (fumbling away his workhorse role) and Rawls at RB2 (can't get healthy, looked like poo when he has played). I was getting by on the strength of good depth picks at RB in Danny Woodhead and Spencer Ware. Woodhead looks like he might be done, and with Charles coming back, Ware won't be a workhorse. I do have Tevin Coleman, so there's one little bright spot... But it's going to be a LONG fantasy season.

Did I mention Fleener is my TE1?

:pullhair:

Loosing all three of my decent RBs hurts badly. Martin, Abdulla, and Rawls. Waiver wire here I come! I am also pushing to trade any of my wr (including AB) for a viable rb, but my leaguemates are notoriously wussus when it comes to trading. Nobody EVER trades beacause they think their players are always better than everyone else's and they are all wimps.