[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quick answer - Riddick or Rawls in a PPR?

ddub965

Thanks y'all! Anyone else have any more input? I have to think with the injuries to Lockett and Russ that the Seahawks will be running more but I can't tell if that will matter if Rawls continues to be ineffective. Crazy that Rawls was an RB2 not long ago and now we're talking him being less valuable than a guy (Riddick) who wasn't/isn't even the starting RB on his own team but for Abdullah's injury.

Also, just to be clear, I'm talking about who to trade away - I'm doing a deal where I trade Allen Robinson + Riddick/Rawls for Demarco Murray and DeVante Parker.

Well since everyone says they prefer Riddick...I think that means you would offer Rawls.

I'm not sure I'd give ARob and Riddick for those 2 though. Especially in PPR

Well since everyone says they prefer Riddick...I think that means you would offer Rawls.

I'm not sure I'd give ARob and Riddick for those 2 though. Especially in PPR

For sure, I don't think I'd give up riddick and ARob. Rawls on the other hand I wouldn't feel bad about trading away.