[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lavonte David

Swifter02

his is a big blow to IDP owners who drafted David early. When you take a guy like David early in your drafts, you never expect a goose egg. David is not someone you should drop, but he makes for a good buy-low candidate.

Read more

Fantasy Spin:

In a blowout loss to the Cardinals, both the Bucs offense and defense were to blame. Jameis Winston turned the ball over five times, but the defense did not play well either. In fact, their veteran linebacker, Levonte David did not record a single tackle. His only recorded stats were two QB pressures.

http://www.ffchamps.com/news/29383Lavonte-David-does-not-record-any-tackles-

BTW, by no means am I pimping that site, just happened to see it linked when I went to David's page on MFL. I didn't see the game but this sounds plausible. Chalk it up to an anomaly.

That being said, I feel like a genius for trading David for a 1st and Trevathan over the off-season. :woot:

http://www.ffchamps.com/news/29383Lavonte-David-does-not-record-any-tackles-

BTW, by no means am I pimping that site, just happened to see it linked when I went to David's page on MFL. I didn't see the game but this sounds plausible. Chalk it up to an anomaly.

That being said, I feel like a genius for trading David for a 1st and Trevathan over the off-season. :woot:

:glare: