[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Something cool happened

Shorttynaz

So the late artist 'Prince' was a Vikings fan. His full name was Prince Rogers Nelson. While the Vikings won the game, what was the first TD combo in the Vikings new stadium?

You guessed it. Rogers > Nelson

Add to it the fact that we (wife and I) were in Vegas this weekend and saw Purple Reign the night before the game. Crazy!

Edited by CowboysDiehard
  • Like 1

Add to it the fact that we (wife and I) were in Vegas this weekend and saw Purple Reign the night before the game. Crazy!

Ha - last time I was in Vegas I hit the jackpot, however it wasn't $$ that I won. 9 months after we returned we had our first daughter. Haven't been to Vegas since cause I have living proof that what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas..

She's now 7. We've since had another 'surprise' in which is now 18 months old. 5.5 years apart and in those 5.5 years we forgot EVERYTHING. Our youngest came along and my wife and I were both like she's crying. WTF do we do now??

Edited by Shorttynaz
  • Like 10