[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Too many rbs who to trade?

wakefan3804

My current roster 10 team .5 ppr

Qb: Luck, Carr

RB: CJ anderson, Lamar Miller, Leveon Bell, Devonta Freeman, Melvin Gordon, Tevin Coleman, Rashad Jennings, Spencer Ware

WR: Golden Tate, Willie Snead, Kenny Stills

TE: Fleener

D/ST: Cards

K: Bailey

Which RB should i try and trade and for who possibly? Ive been trying to shop Melvin, devonta and Coleman but no one seems to have much interest in them. I obviously need help at WR and will drop someone and pick up Pitta or Tamme for TE till fleener figures it out.

Edited by wakefan3804

never toooooo many... ok yeah you have a lot.

So you have enough to offer like CJ or Miller for a serious WR upgrade (AJ green or something similar, maybe Amari). The thing is most owners if you're going to them unless they are in desperate need of RB because of Gurley or AP are going to see you coming a mile away, you went RB heavy but there probably is a team that has lost the first two games of the season you could make a trade with CJ / Miller for one of their WR's. In a 10 team Jennings might not even be worth owning, so make sure you are not holding Jennings for someone like Travis Benji in SDC who could potentially see an uptick in production without K.Allen. I bet there is someone on waivers you could drop Jennings for (maybe not depends on bench depth and how many starters you play).

Look for Phillip Dorsett consider him over Jennings.

Need to find the team stacked at WR and hurting for a RB and make a fair deal. Everyone else is going to look at your WR and think they can get one of the RB for an average WR. Put the word out and field offers... don't be scared to move one of CJ, Miller, or Bell if the price is right (top 3-7 WR in my mind)

One possible offer that I've talked to a guy about is Bell for Arob and Lacy ( and might be able to get him to add jordan matthews). Is that good enough for Bell? I just consider Bell to be the best RB in the league but i also think anderson and miller are top 5 and Gordon is top 10 now that Woodhead is hurt

I think Robinson & Lacy is a good offer for Bell. Arob is a guy who can be top 6 & likely no worse than about 6/7. Lacy I believe can fall within the top 12 RB's with the upside to get right around the middle of the top 10. Have to look at this way. You have a whole handful of starting level RB. I'm guessing even with flex you can only play 3 of them at most. So your keeping at least 1 starting level RB on the bench. With this trade you still have solid depth at RB & are getting a WR you will START. I know many are probable going to say its not enough for Bell. People rarely thing anyone that isn't a NAME player for another name player is enough. But when you look at the points you can put on the board vs points uselessly sitting on the bench, which is more likely to get you the championship? Whether you go with that or not, you do need to find some WR's you can in the game in place of the stockpile of RB sitting on the bench.