[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Josh Gordon arrested again?

robert terni

Can a lawyer comment on this so I can decide whether or not to trade him asap lol

I'm no lawyer, he may or may not return in week 5. But ignoring MONTHS OF SUBPOENAS is simply stupid and shows he won't be an adult and will be in trouble again.

I swear its like these guys still think they're in college and the coach and alumni will sweep all their transgressions under the rug for them. Get a (the really bad word)ing clue moron.

• Like 1

They should have done that months ago when they were getting subpoenas, at multiple Cleveland addresses as well as in LA. Maybe the dawgs ate the subpeonas :rofl:

Still nothing..right? It will get taken care of. If it was smart or not...who knows? Most likely not but in the end ...meh (ffb wise I'm saying)

Still nothing..right? It will get taken care of. If it was smart or not...who knows? Most likely not but in the end ...meh (ffb wise I'm saying)

Sorry but ignoring subpeonas and having a warreant for your arrest is never smart in my book. As for it being nothing ffb wise, so Gordon is the teflon Don now and cannot be touched by the NFL? No way this latest transgression doesn't get him in trouble, more suspension or get indefinitely banned again? Or the team benches him? Right because he is so ultimately talented.

Not buying it and as a Browns fan I'm done with this guy. I wish they would be too....

Wasn't Cleveland offered a second or a third round pick again for Gordon but still didn't take it. My gut feeling is any infraction on Gordon would make ownership look even worse. Carson Wentz isn't helping matters either.

Maybe, but there were mostly rumors. Nobody was going to offer much of value, considering he was facng a 4 game suspension and on thin ice going forward.

PS Take the Wentz love fest to one of those threads ;)

Personally, I really think Cody Kessler is the real deal, and Wentz isn't getting much thought. Also Terell Watson is the running back I want. Duke and Crowell are smoke and mirrors. Barnridge is the closest to Gronk I have seen. I would've count Cleveland out.

Sorry but ignoring subpeonas and having a warreant for your arrest is never smart in my book. As for it being nothing ffb wise, so Gordon is the teflon Don now and cannot be touched by the NFL? No way this latest transgression doesn't get him in trouble, more suspension or get indefinitely banned again? Or the team benches him? Right because he is so ultimately talented.

Not buying it and as a Browns fan I'm done with this guy. I wish they would be too....

NOT MY POINT...Reading Rainbow ftw! btw's the LEAGUE said nothing to see here..so...?

Personally, I really think Cody Kessler is the real deal, and Wentz isn't getting much thought. Also Terell Watson is the running back I want. Duke and Crowell are smoke and mirrors. Barnridge is the closest to Gronk I have seen. I would've count Cleveland out.

Awesome post.

• Like 1

NOT MY POINT...Reading Rainbow ftw! btw's the LEAGUE said nothing to see here..so...?

My point, the NFL decides what they can do, not fans or media.

Now they've said they'll do noting, so apparently they don't care or don't believe they can punish him without facing some sort of fight and possibly arbitration. I'm very surprised they so quickly said "we won't do anything." Maybe the media made a big deal out of nothing. Was I wrong to say something might happened while others claimed that was impossible? Just because nothing did happen?

I saw something (a scroll on ESPN baseball coverage while out having dinner last night) thjat said that Gordon claimed he didn't know about the subpoenas until yesterday. Not sure how that is possible, maybe he never checks his mail or is never at any of his known addresses. Still seems like an entitled knucklehead. I doubt he is squeaky clean and innocent as he and his attorneys proclaim (fool me once/twice/three times...).